ADVERTISEMENT

MNF - Chiefs/Raiders

it depends what the nfl wants as far as offenses.
qb's being whiped lashed on their heads probably will be throwing less accurate passes.
where maybe the nfl would be more of the qb just running..

difference between 7 and 9 - one or two possessions

it's defensible, unlike what the raiders just did
Oh I get it, I just don’t think it’s a smart decision. Go up 8 and force the Raiders to go for two.

Of course that was before I knew the Raiders would gift the point right back.

lol @ Chiefs fans booing apx 3 minutes ago that Perryman didn’t get a roughing call for that sack on Mahomes.

worst fans in America and it isn’t close
I'm a Raiders fan, but I'm going to let them have their day. It's not forever. Enjoy it Queefs fans! I wish I had Mahomes.
It was a Scottie Frost type of call
That's not a nice thing to say. Laughing

4 one-score losses by a total of 14 points. This is Nebraska last year, all over again. Best 1-4 team in history. I don’t know what I did to deserve this. **** football

....and of course some have taken offense at Aikman for his "take the dresses off" comment re: the B.S. roughing the passer call. Gheesh.

I did not expect that close of a game!! Gladly take the W though!!!

Reactions: king_kong_
2 posts about me in a row? talk about living rent-free in your head lol

you and other boomer fans get a little too pissy when some honesty is injected to the convo. you seem to really get your panties wadded up over the chiefs, but i cant control your emotions for you so you'll have to sort that, along with your obsession with dicks & little boys, with yourself.

go take your chiefs circle jerk to one of these
Calm down ZOOMER. It's just sports. Nothing to get your thong in a wad over.

I don’t think anyone on Earth would even think to ask for that penalty. Complete bullshit.
There is no doubt that after the Tua public outcry the officials have been instructed to be aggressive flagging QB hits. The tackle on Brady looked almost identical to the one that took out Tua. Tom’s head didn’t hit the ground though. The flags are coming from the commissioner’s office

Reactions: headcard
Don’t get me wrong, I do believe this new nfl rule is stupid, but wasn’t that a legit roughing call because the defender put his entire weight on the QB on the sack?

The defensive holding on the chiefs missed FG attempt was a lot more interesting. That call has only been made twice since 2015, both on a Raiders edge rusher in their second year out of Buffalo, both 24 years old. The other one? Khalil Mack. Same referee as well in 2015 on Christmas Eve, so also a holiday game. Absolutely wild.

Last edited:
I

thought Adam’s possessed the ball just fine in his left hand. I would have let the catch stand.
I despise the Chiefs so I wanted the call to stand, but the ball was moving well after his second foot left the ground. If that call had stood, the Camarohead fans would come unglued.

McDaniels needed to make sure he got a fresh set of downs before going for a big play. As usual, he outsmarted himself.

I despise the Chiefs so I wanted the call to stand, but the ball was moving well after his second foot left the ground. If that call had stood, the Camarohead fans would come unglued.

McDaniels needed to make sure he got a fresh set of downs before going for a big play. As usual, he outsmarted himself.
Fun game to watch regardless

the holding call reminded me of the one on the 1 they called against us vs Illinois a couple years ago. Clearly, a referee with an agenda. The raider player, #51, wasn't even trying.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT