ADVERTISEMENT

White jerseys Vs. Dark jerseys Super Bowl

Dip$&it it’s home uniforms against away uniforms.

They’ve switched since Super Bowl I..

While some of you might be confused, this is actually a common topic on Iowa’s message boards…
Kirk and Brian, designing plays last year.

FoNq8eLXgAIjdh0.jpg

Out of the last 19 Super Bowls, 16 teams have won wearing white uniforms. The Chiefs will be in red and the 49ers white.
I've always believed its not important what color or style a team's uniform is, its what you put in those uniforms.

I’ll be very curious if simple things like this come out in the coming days causing people to bet the Niners and get robbed. It worked with the Ravens. I Feel a huge majority of money would naturally be with the chiefs especially as dogs, so the algos will be tuned to everything Niners. There is a huge inflow of people who think the league is rigged so they seem to be playing off of that in these playoffs with all this “leaked script” and “logo” garbage coming out.

I’ll be very curious if simple things like this come out in the coming days causing people to bet the Niners and get robbed. It worked with the Ravens. I Feel a huge majority of money would naturally be with the chiefs especially as dogs, so the algos will be tuned to everything Niners. There is a huge inflow of people who think the league is rigged so they seem to be playing off of that in these playoffs with all this “leaked script” and “logo” garbage coming out.
If the script or this year’s logo works than it would have been the Ravens against the 49’ers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT