ADVERTISEMENT

Minor bowls...and almost all of them are minor

Sodakred

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2018
Chandler, AZ
The stands are half empty and many of the teams look disinterested. ASU-FSU looked like a bad Spring practice. But as long as ESPN wants them, I guess nothing will change.

Most of the games have been competitive. Yes alot of empty seats at ALL games so far. Can't wait to get back to a bowl game again so there's a full stadium to prove people wrong that you can't fill them anymore

The stands are half empty and many of the teams look disinterested. ASU-FSU looked like a bad Spring practice. But as long as ESPN wants them, I guess nothing will change.

What the hell do you expect.. Why did you watch this game to even make a post or comment on which you watched?o_O

I would simply like to qualify for one sometime.

Right on, Bert!
Sorry guys most of it’s on ESPN nothing free about them, it’s a sad day when the major 5 bowl games aren’t on network tv. Rose and orange on nbc cotton bowl cbs sugar abc, I think the first fiesta bowl was cbs then went nbc. Now that free football games. I believe one was on fox local this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT