ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whack inducing comments were normally in response to some sharp spousal criticism (aka nagging). Sometimes I can’t help myself🤡. Makes me wonder. If a lesbian couple gets in a physical altercation which one do they blame and haul off to jail?
You? Nagging? I can't imagine. LOL

Since I'm passing out tips on how to avoid confrontations with my wife...

In 47 years I've never pushed, shoved, slapped, hit or anything inappropriate with my wife, cause, we all know its wrong and guys go to jail for that shit.

However...the bedroom offers me a release. I use discretion.

Where else can I spank her ass, squeeze her tits, bite her lip and pull her hair, and its all perfectly legal? I beat the system. LOL
You realilze I'm exaggerating, don't you? I never pull her hair.

It’s much easier to put marks on someone’s neck than some realize. I’ve seen some women go bat sh## crazy and go after a guy with both claws flailing. If you try to defend yourself there’s no shirt collar to hold a woman away by.

25+ years ago I had a teenager In a tshirt take a swing at me. In the process of defending myself I went to try to grab his collar and wound up with his neck. Of course his parents threatened to sue but fortunately the kid had a history of crap like that and I had lots of witnesses.
I am going to stand by statement. Never an excuse to have your hands around someone’s throat.

I have actually been in a situation with a bat sh## crazy woman like you mention. I grabbed and held her wrists so she couldn’t continue to pummel me. Effective. You know what I didn’t do? I didn’t grab her by the throat. Or punch her.

I am going to stand by statement. Never an excuse to have your hands around someone’s throat.

I have actually been in a situation with a bat sh## crazy woman like you mention. I grabbed and held her wrists so she couldn’t continue to pummel me. Effective. You know what I didn’t do? I didn’t grab her by the throat. Or punch her.
If you grab her by the wrists, you can leave a mark and she can claim that as evidence of assault or SA. If a woman is manipulative enough, you could be ****ed either way. I'm not saying most women are like this, but it does happen and way more often than it should. The best thing to do is just leave the relationship.

If you grab her by the wrists, you can leave a mark and she can claim that as evidence of assault or SA. If a woman is manipulative enough, you could be ****ed either way. I'm not saying most women are like this, but it does happen and way more often than it should. The best thing to do is just leave the relationship.
That’s true. But how different would narrative be without the word strangulation? Not only in this public discussion about Mickey. But also with a non-famous person in court.

One difference: we wouldn't have fans explaining how they think it’s ok to strangle a woman.

That’s true. But how different would narrative be without the word strangulation? Not only in this public discussion about Mickey. But also with a non-famous person in court.

One difference: we wouldn't have fans explaining how they think it’s ok to strangle a woman.
Do you know she was the one strangled? Who here is making excuses for Mickey?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Sounds like Steve Taylor might be the only female that got hurt in all of this.

excited-listening.gif

Lots of judgements being proclaimed from positions of ignorance.
I will say it again:

guilty or not, like it or not, perception is reality for public figures

his representation is allowed to release a statement any time they'd like

until then, conjecture shall rule the day

Regardless of the final details I hope the current players and recruits realize that there was no way given the circumstances that he could remain on staff at NU.

Damn, was hoping it wasn't this. Not domestic assault anymore, so wouldn/t be his wife
The woman pushed Joseph off of her before he followed her into the kitchen, "grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her backward, causing her to fall to the ground" and punched her in the head as she fell, Redlin wrote in the affidavit, filed in Lancaster County Court on Thursday

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
The woman pushed Joseph off of her before he followed her into the kitchen, "grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her backward, causing her to fall to the ground" and punched her in the head as she fell, Redlin wrote in the affidavit, filed in Lancaster County Court on Thursday
Fvcking yikes

Now that sounds really bad if true🙁. That’s not defending yourself from a crazy person. His life and his kid’s lives are destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT