ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks … but another reason why prior head coaching or at minimum coordinator experience is important for these high profile - power 5 jobs

Are you able to keep your shit together (work and personal) when the responsibility and accountability get ratcheted up

Reactions: BleedRed78
Heard the wife is plum craaaaaazy!
Yeah and that needs to be taken into account here. Whether her craziness finally drove Mickey over the edge and he really did assault her, or she's just batshit crazy enough to make this all up, I won't speculate. That's why I said let this play out. Some of you are a little naive in how this all works and there may be more to the story.

Yeah and that needs to be taken into account here. Whether her craziness finally drove Mickey over the edge and he really did assault her, or she's just batshit crazy enough to make this all up, I won't speculate. That's why I said let this play out. Some of you are a little naive in how this all works and there may be more to the story.
Geezus the war against women is still strong in oldjar. I really hope you aren't married. You have a pattern of this. Scumbag

well, if she's not hurt, I'd give him a wr job , for like 200 grand..but he would have to double effort on recruiting..
(with mutiny disclaimers in the contract) we been thru bo's theatrics
I mean if osu/urban can do it...

well, if she's not hurt, I'd give him a wr job , for like 200 grand..but he would have to double effort on recruiting..
(with mutiny disclaimers in the contract) we been thru bo's theatrics
I mean if osu/urban can do it...
Retaining a scumbag wife beater cost urban his job & career

Umm you pretty much are already speculating. Weird how people will flail at stuff like this to try and keep a good recruiter. Don't be desperate dude

Umm you pretty much are already speculating. Weird how people will flail at stuff like this to try and keep a good recruiter. Don't be desperate dude
well whoever is guilty in this, there should be some stockcade time..

seems in this modern world the only justice a criminal faces is getting whipped with a hot hearshey bar...and forced to take shrink meds....as long as lawyers make money I guess.

Geezus the war against women is still strong in oldjar. I really hope you aren't married. You have a pattern of this. Scumbag
Get ****ed with your moronic comments. It's not a war against women, it's basic facts about her character that she's been attention seeking in the past. And we have no idea what really happened. I'm not jumping to conclusions about anything like your dumb ass.

well whoever is guilty in this, there should be some stockcade time..

seems in this modern world the only justice a criminal faces is getting whipped with a hot hearshey bar...and forced to take shrink meds....as long as lawyers make money I guess.
So you want Mickey to go to a stockade? I don't get it

Why do you think she's guilty? The timing is pretty strange tbh
we don't know all the facts, she could have been heading at him with a knife...we are not even sure of who the other party was...all I know is if one doesn't establish the law, there's lawlessness.and thats not good for anyone.

we don't know all the facts, she could have been heading at him with a knife...we are not even sure of who the other party was...all I know is if one doesn't establish the law, there's lawlessness.and thats not good for anyone.
Domestic Violence makes it pretty obvious who the other party was unless you want to speculate it was a child in the house

Domestic Violence makes it pretty obvious who the other party was unless you want to speculate it was a child in the house
I'm waiting till the facts come out first...could be an array of things..
she might have wanted to go back to voodoo land..and wrote farewell tweets, while mickey wanted the wr/head recruiter job...we don't know the facts yet..just speculation....

I'm waiting till the facts come out first...could be an array of things..
she might have wanted to go back to voodoo land..and wrote farewell tweets, while mickey wanted the wr/head recruiter job...we don't know the facts yet..just speculation....
You seem to be favoring one side, good luck with that and good night y'all

She should have been thinking about this as well if she was the one doing the agitating.
I’m not going to blame either of them yet. As I told my aunt when she told me my dad wasn’t a good husband to my. Mom “it takes two to tango”. Who the hell knows what was going on in Mickey’s house. I know one thing and that he had to have been extremely discouraged to not get the Husker job. Pretty easy in a situation like that for a spouse to press the wrong buttons. Not an excuse.

I’m not going to blame either of them yet. As I told my aunt when she told me my dad wasn’t a good husband to my. Mom “it takes two to tango”. Who the hell knows what was going on in Mickey’s house. I know one thing and that he had to have been extremely discouraged to not get the Husker job. Pretty easy in a situation like that for a spouse to press the wrong buttons. Not an excuse.
A lot of us in here have been married for many, many years. I have always just not argued with my wife.

That pisses her off, but it does diffuse any potential argument.

Soooo, if I seem a little argumentative at times, blame my wife cause I'd rather argue with you than her.

That‘s the point we don’t know which one was the pushing the buttons toward the other..

A lot of us in here have been married for many, many years. I have always just not argued with my wife.

That pisses her off, but it does diffuse any potential argument.

Soooo, if I seem a little argumentative at times, blame my wife cause I'd rather argue with you than her.
I’ve sustained a couple of blows to the head over the years for saying something I apparently shouldn’t have. 🥹

I’m withholding judgement on Mickey because I’ve seen some women go batsh## crazy and attack guys.

I’ve sustained a couple of blows to the head over the years for saying something I apparently shouldn’t have. 🥹

I’m withholding judgement on Mickey because I’ve seen some women go batsh## crazy and attack guys.
Dude, dude, dude, you never lead off a conversation with your wife by saying, "those jeans make your ass look big", or "when you gonna go on a diet?", or my favorite, "why don't you just go shopping?"

My brother's 3rd wife was certifiable. He's on # 5 now. Slow learner.

Dude, dude, dude, you never lead off a conversation with your wife by saying, "those jeans make your ass look big", or "when you gonna go on a diet?", or my favorite, "why don't you just go shopping?"

My whack inducing comments were normally in response to some sharp spousal criticism (aka nagging). Sometimes I can’t help myself🤡. Makes me wonder. If a lesbian couple gets in a physical altercation which one do they blame and haul off to jail?

Why don’t you just go shopping works for me until I tell her but don’t buy anything we really don’t need.. That one gets me in hot water..

Since I'm passing out tips on how to avoid confrontations with my wife...

In 47 years I've never pushed, shoved, slapped, hit or anything inappropriate with my wife, cause, we all know its wrong and guys go to jail for that shit.

However...the bedroom offers me a release. I use discretion.

Where else can I spank her ass, squeeze her tits, bite her lip and pull her hair, and its all perfectly legal? I beat the system. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT