ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Husbands should be allowed to discipline their wives. It's a given right when you are the head of the family.

When society takes that right away from men, women will take advantage of the imbalance and the family unit will suffer as a result.

As a society, we are way beyond what I posted above already.

Furthermore, Women should not be allowed to vote, to be jurors, or be members of the legislature or judicial branches of government either. You cannot rely on the word of a woman, nor any concept of honor or morality.

Finally, as givers of life, women should not be allowed to take any role that takes life, such as the military or law enforcement.

It's funny, the past 3 WR coaches have a whirlwind of issues, Fisher and Mickey's wives steppin out on them, at least the rumors, Fish's wife hooking up with Jamal Turner when on IR and team traveling.....
Never heard anything of the sort on that.

Seems rather unusual for the Police to elaborate but apparently the Lincoln Police confirmed that the incident was the result of an argument over infidelity by the wife. Doesn't justify violence of course but whether the accusation of infidelity was true or not that seems to be the triggering event.
I didn't see in the police report that the "infidelity" was related to Priscilla. It just said "they were arguing over infidelity." How does the narrative change if the infidelity was Mickey's (which some believe to be true)?

I didn't see in the police report that the "infidelity" was related to Priscilla. It just said "they were arguing over infidelity." How does the narrative change if the infidelity was Mickey's (which some believe to be true)?
Why would he try and destroy her phone? That’s the weirdest part to me. Can’t make that make sense, unless there was something damning on there, that could be used to hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT