ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
2b483437-b8ca-4009-896f-ec9e95f3a5b6_text.gif

Twitter is the least of her concerns from what I'm hearing.
What are you hearing? Don't worry, what's scrolled on this free board stays on this free board until someone puts it on Twitter as sourced material.

I like Mickey and wish him the best. We are moving forward. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Edited because I forgot a word

Reactions: Lincoln100
There is a feeling that is being cultivated in the Mickey Joseph camp that he has been irrevocably “disrespected” by not being handed the head coaching position which is going to make it very hard for him to stay - hope Mickey doesn’t listen but hard not to given the proximity of this opinion

I hope they don’t go scorched earth if in fact he moves on

There is a feeling that is being cultivated in the Mickey Joseph camp that he has been irrevocably “disrespected” by not being handed the head coaching position which is going to make it very hard for him to stay - hope Mickey doesn’t listen but hard not to given the proximity of this opinion

I hope they don’t go scorched earth if in fact moves on
Where is this feeling being cultivated? Seems a very long stretch given where this program is and MJ's personality. MJ hasn't earned a job at an institution like NU.

Where is this feeling being cultivated? Seems a very long stretch given where this program is and MJ's personality. MJ hasn't earned a job at an institution like NU.
I didn’t say it was a rationale response to the situation just what it is

Lots of people very, very close to Mickey that share Shanle’s militant view

Last edited:

I hope they don’t go scorched earth if in fact he moves on
Just remember before Rhule was announced, Mickey was campaigning to stay on with the new head coach. So I don't think there's hard feelings because he knew in advance that he wasn't getting the job. I believe the issue right now is that Mickey is hoping/fishing for a head coaching opportunity at some other school. If that doesn't come through, he probably stays is my guess.

I didn’t say it was a rationale response to the situation just what it is

Lots of people very, very close to Mickey that share the Shanle’s militant view
Shanle is but hurt that Frank was fired hasn’t been happy since, it could be a little roid rage

Some husker twitter accounts are saying some bad news is going to come out tonight.. A serious issue of some sorts. Gonna be a fun night

as someone who believes Mickey has the makings of someone who could effectively lead a major college football program, I do not think he's been disrespected from the outside looking in

can't speak for words spoken behind closed doors, but Mickey got the chance to lead his alma mater out onto the field 9 times & he responded well to the spotlight (my opinion)

he is a really good person and great representative of NU whether he's coaching here or not

I’m not the one that posted don’t let the door hit you in the azz as you walk out the door..

why piss on Mickey?
Whose pissing on him? Crap or get off the pot. There seems to be a lot of drama around this. Maybe it's none of his doing. But if you don't want to stick around for whatever reason, thanks for the effort, nice knowing you, bye bye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT