ADVERTISEMENT

Member when some of you idiots wanted the Kansas coach?

"If Deion ends up at one of these 2 places and we end up with some spare coach because we didn’t try to get him, Trev should be fired."[/I]

What an idiot!
[/QUOTE]
Nobody including ADs know who to hire or what to do right now in college football. NIL, transfer rules, national population changes, massive realignment, playoffs, great coaches quitting have created a great unknown as to the right way to lead a program. Being a great HS recruiter in the middle of a hotbed of talent was the way but now being able to keep players from transferring, while raising NIL, and sniping the right guy for the right price is now key. I cringed when Rhule said we were a development university at a time when kids can transfer whenever, for more money but who knows.

What an idiot!
Nobody including ADs know who to hire or what to do right now in college football. NIL, transfer rules, national population changes, massive realignment, playoffs, great coaches quitting have created a great unknown as to the right way to lead a program. Being a great HS recruiter in the middle of a hotbed of talent was the way but now being able to keep players from transferring, while raising NIL, and sniping the right guy for the right price is now key. I cringed when Rhule said we were a development university at a time when kids can transfer whenever, for more money but who knows.
[/QUOTE]
Of course you cringed. You will always be against anything Rhule does. Then when there is success you will make excuses why. Keep trolling fella

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT