ADVERTISEMENT

Medical marijuana will not be on November ballot

Even if weed did "slow down the electrons in the brain from firing", it being illegal for recreational use does not follow logically. Not every one wants to be uber industrious at all times. Abstract thinking is also valuable.

Certain strains stimulate the brain/thinking while some relax you.
Please watch until the end. He is inside you.

So unexpected. I’m now in San Francisco for several weeks and I’m trying somehow to put myself in order because I never expected here to be so good weed and such strong level of getting high. Absolutely another level. I like blunts, joints and smoke them when I want to find out about the weed, how it hits, what she is telling. This dispensary San Francisco Cannabis Dispensary this year made me happy so much and I will remember them for many years because where I’m from something like that will not be accepted, because people are afraid to open their eyes to something that is harmless.

Dispensary made you happy so much that it got you talking like YodaHusker, it did.

We have had legal Weed for several years here in Washington. And again I want to put a disclaimer here. I am a alcohol user. I don’t do any drugs other than alcohol. But I am damn glad they legalized it. from July 1 2019 though 30 June 2020 the state collected 468 million in excise tax. 468 MILLION!!! Thats 468 million that wouldn’t exist without legal sales. I salute the fatty rollers by raising my White Russian in a toast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT