Medical marijuana will not be on November ballot

RedMyMind

Blackshirt
Aug 22, 2017
Do you have kids and if you do do they know you smoke pot? Do you smoke pot in front of them?
I have nieces and a nephew. My brother has 2 kids and he smokes every day.
I don't smoke in front of anybody. Don't drink, smoke cigs or anything in front of them. They aren't for kids.

Reactions: zrob

huskernaut

First Team All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2002
It's delaying the inevitable. What's log rolling mean?
informal pact between members to vote for each other’s priorities. a quid pro quo exchange of favors if you will

I was hoping for a cooler definition in the urban dictionary, something related to upper decking or blumpkin, but no such luck.

redwine65

All-American
Jun 23, 2010
I get ad's in the mail in omaha that there are stores that sell weed..like in south omaha, they show buds in the adds

zrob

Walk On
May 22, 2005
I’m in the minority, I’m glad it’s not on the ballot just drive through small towns across the country and drive through the blighted neighborhood and you’ll see how weed and meth and other drugs have destroyed them.
Alcohol would be on top of that list of destructive drugs you listed, and anyone with a very basic comprehension of statistics knows this. I'm ok with drinks and bud, but it's not even close as to which was is deadly. I'm no advocate for meth but booze kills far more people than even that crap does.

RedMyMind

Blackshirt
Aug 22, 2017
Alcohol would be on top of that list of destructive drugs you listed, and anyone with a very basic comprehension of statistics knows this. I'm ok with drinks and bud, but it's not even close as to which was is deadly. I'm no advocate for meth but booze kills far more people than even that crap does.

even caffeine has weed beat when it comes to possible danger. Kids every year overdose on drinks or pills.

redwine65

All-American
Jun 23, 2010
Weed slows down the electrons in the brain from firing...I only know one person it seriously helped, they would have convolutions from too many electrons firing.. Weed should be illegal for recreational use, just not draconian laws. We do want clear headed industrious folks so china doesn't do circle round us.

• Haha
Reactions: Baxter48 and zrob

RedMyMind

Blackshirt
Aug 22, 2017
Weed slows down the electrons in the brain from firing...I only know one person it seriously helped, they would have convolutions from too many electrons firing.. Weed should be illegal for recreational use, just not draconian laws. We do want clear headed industrious folks so china doesn't do circle round us.
Even if weed did "slow down the electrons in the brain from firing", it being illegal for recreational use does not follow logically. Not every one wants to be uber industrious at all times. Abstract thinking is also valuable.

Certain strains stimulate the brain/thinking while some relax you.

Huskerz99

Walk On
Oct 27, 2019
Even if weed did "slow down the electrons in the brain from firing", it being illegal for recreational use does not follow logically. Not every one wants to be uber industrious at all times. Abstract thinking is also valuable.

Certain strains stimulate the brain/thinking while some relax you.
Plus it gets you high which is kewl

Reactions: CameronKrazie86

kerpal_68

Athletic Director
Dec 12, 2005
I didn't read the whole thread but medical and recreational marijuana is on the South Dakota ballot and both are polling fairly well last I heard.