ADVERTISEMENT

McKinney Texas

Wow.

Kids definitely played their part but to say they caused the entire thing?

Wow.

Yes, their taking off running is what initiated the chase. They sit their the first time like they did the 2nd time then there is no chase. They talk it out and none of the interaction with the girl happens.

This could have ended with a dead kid..right or wrong...stupid actions can lead to horrible results.

We have to start caring for these kids and show them ways that will keep them alive. Not let people use them to feel good about themselves bc they supported a dead black kid.

That is done by holding them accountable for their faults in the entire event as well.

The cop resigned today, as he's received several death threats.

A black man received death threats because he wouldn't say this was racist. Said it was about 7 kids who ruined tghe party for everybody. He is also being called an " Uncle Tom" for telling the truth.

Which tome is more despicable than what the cop did.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Yes, their taking off running is what initiated the chase. They sit their the first time like they did the 2nd time then there is no chase. They talk it out and none of the interaction with the girl happens.

This could have ended with a dead kid..right or wrong...stupid actions can lead to horrible results.

We have to start caring for these kids and show them ways that will keep them alive. Not let people use them to feel good about themselves bc they supported a dead black kid.

That is done by holding them accountable for their faults in the entire event as well.

what? Did you see what the situation was like before officer "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND MOTHERF'ER!" stormed back onto the scene? The chill cops were just talking nicely with everyone and thanking them for returning officer crazy's flashlight. Everyone else was just hangin around, mostly in the process of leaving. It was Officer Crazy playing Duck Duck Goose with all the black people in the area that caused the situation to be what it was.

Like i don't know how much you've read about this, but the officer's Youtube account was found and it's literally just filled with videos of situations like this. He was obviously itching for his chance to finally be Officer Tough Guy that exacts his AUTHORITY on all the minorities and went absolutely bloodthirsty at the opportunity. Even the other cops were trying to calm him down.

If it were actually a dangerous situation that required the amount of crazy that Officer was displaying, the other police on the scene would have been helping him. Not standing back wondering why this guy was going crazy.

what? Did you see what the situation was like before officer "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND MOTHERF'ER!" stormed back onto the scene? The chill cops were just talking nicely with everyone and thanking them for returning officer crazy's flashlight. Everyone else was just hangin around, mostly in the process of leaving. It was Officer Crazy playing Duck Duck Goose with all the black people in the area that caused the situation to be what it was.

Like i don't know how much you've read about this, but the officer's Youtube account was found and it's literally just filled with videos of situations like this. He was obviously itching for his chance to finally be Officer Tough Guy that exacts his AUTHORITY on all the minorities and went absolutely bloodthirsty at the opportunity. Even the other cops were trying to calm him down.

If it were actually a dangerous situation that required the amount of crazy that Officer was displaying, the other police on the scene would have been helping him. Not standing back wondering why this guy was going crazy.

That was the 2nd confrontation we saw on tape. He had asked them earlier to sit but they got up and ran, thus the chase you see on video.

He overreacted no doubt.

i believe the kids were breaking the law and became disorderly, stfu and do what the cops says and there would be no issue.

Apparently the cop was pissed because he was acting rational ...but the kids took off running after the cop had already told them to sit down ...

..the kid said he ran bc everyone else ran.
So the cop said" I asked you to just sit there, but you ran bc everybody else did?
The kid said, they ran too,
Cop, "yeah but they got away...so you going to something just bc everybody else ran....look what happens when you follow everybody else, you end up in trouble".....bc once I asked you to stay, and you took of running, that's when you were in trouble"

This could have been avoided, if r he kids would have listened to the cop when he was being rational.

And since when can you just run up on a cop while he is detaining someone, and not expect to get a gun pulled on you......

Tired if defending idiot citizens. .....bad kids caused this entire thing.

I'm thinking the chief of police disagrees with you on this.

"Our policies, our training, our practice, do not support his actions," Police Chief Greg Conley said. "He came into the call out of control, and as the video shows, was out of control during the incident."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/09/us/mckinney-texas-pool-party-video/index.html

He resigned because he's a danger to society. He's lucky if he doesn't get jail time.
For what, like I say sit the f down if the cop tells you to. You don't start circling the cop, that is when shit gets real. Sit down and shut up and this would have been fine.

The problem is....everyone involved is blaming someone else for the situation. When I am in a confrontational situation.....the first person I check is ME!! How about everyone involved looking at how they contributed to the circus....rather than claiming "rights." Forget your rights.....start doing what is right.

DJ was texting and inviting kids to come without permission
Kids jumping fence and ignoring security
Kids yelling profanities at security and adults at party
Adults yelling racial comments..."go back to hood"
Adult striking a teen
Teens not dispersing when instructed
Kids running from cops
Kids mouthing off
Rambo cop cursing and swearing at kids

I agree with comments above. We have a major problem with kids. Many run their mouth....dont obey authority....and think its all about them. And then their parents back them up.

Its pathetic. Sad, but Rambo cop took the bait. And he is another rant......

Reactions: jeans15 and timnsun
Everyone knows the cop overreacted that doesn't change the fact the kids started this incident.
I don't believe the cop overreacted. You had two punks approaching from behind he never pointed the gun at anyone.

Most won't take the time to read what really went down. They should have been arrested for trespassing period!

Sadly, you are correct. As evidenced by those that refuse to read Holder's very own DOJ findings... "hands up, don't shoot", Michael Brown was a "gentle giant" gunned down by Darren Wilson a racist cop, proved to be bullshit.

The Federal Goverment (& the media) thrives on these situations, the more the merrier. I believe their goal is a Federal Police Force.

I read the link that tarheel posted. Interesting info. I anticipate alot of things happening as a result of occurrences prior to the cops showing up. There appears to be enough blame to go around

My guess would be that the facts in Baltimore are not what have been spewed either. The DA declaring a gag order is bs.

I thought the DA's commentary was inappropriate at the end of her PC announcing charges......

The police chief was very clear in his comments. Actually he acted in a professional manner like all the other officers under his command save one. If only that officer acted as professional as his captain and fellow officers he'd still have his badge. All charges have been dismissed and justice has been served.

Why want they show the end of the video where the cop is actually trying to talk to kids and teach them something?

No need for me to "walk in someone else's shoes". I never had a problem with the law. As a little kid, we were taught ( by parents ) to respect teachers, police, firemen and all older people, yes mam, yes sir. I don't see or hear much of that these days...I'm 68. Thinking back, we were shown respect in return. Of course this was way before " To protect and serve" was stenciled on the side of a black and white. Different world back then.

"If you're lookin' to get silly
You better go back to from where you came
Because the cops don't need you
And man they expect the same." Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues: Bob Dylan

I'm glad you don't need to walk in someone else's shoes. You might learn that being poor or a racial minority makes you a target for some law enforcement officials. The world wasn't different back then .. you were just more insulated from the reality that other people have lived in.

Reactions: Red Law
Why want they show the end of the video where the cop is actually trying to talk to kids and teach them something?
Pretty sure he lost his credibility after watching him roughen up the girl and pull the gun. Actually, they were probably like terrified puppies (tail tucked) at what he would do next. As to the rest of the video, I assume it was probably him berating them with cuss words and other conduct he wasn't taught.

All of these situations in Baltimore, Ferguson, Texas, etc, etc have a common theme. People breaking the law (some of them career criminals no less) who become belligerent with the police when they show up. Yet we continue to act like the cops are the only one's to blame when confrontation happens, and the criminal's day ends badly.

Reactions: sparky62
No is saying there wasn't a situation. There was. However, the cop lost his composure. Instead of diffusing the situation he made it worse. Just because you have a badge doesn't mean that you have to act like a tyrant. People think that to be safe you must give up all of your rights. Law enforcement needs to talk to citizens to gather information and to diffuse the situation. That's first. You don't need to resort to cuffing citizens and throwing teenage girls to the ground until you have to. It was unprofessional at best. I know I don't want to live in a police state just to have a false sense of security. If you haven't noticed that's exactly what we have these days. In Arlington, we had a referendum and voted to ban red-light cameras.

Reactions: HuskerO
All of these situations in Baltimore, Ferguson, Texas, etc, etc have a common theme. People breaking the law (some of them career criminals no less) who become belligerent with the police when they show up. Yet we continue to act like the cops are the only one's to blame when confrontation happens, and the criminal's day ends badly.

Sorry to break it to you, but the law already covers this. People are allowed to mouth off, it's legal. It's not classy, but it's legal.

If you can't deal with belligerent people, you shouldn't be a cop. That's part of the job description. You're going to deal with the most obnoxious people imaginable on a regular basis. If you can't tell the difference between somebody who is threatening your life and just pissing you off and respond accordingly the badge is not for you.

We don't allow this in other jobs and settings. People piss me off in traffic. I don't get to pull them out of their cars and jam my knee in their backs. It doesn't work like that.

This is as simple as listen to the authority(adults), and follow directions. The kids do that, the police aren't even there(This is referring to them jumping the fences). Like I tell my son when he calls me "The Meanest Dad in the World". If you would have listened and followed instruction the first time you would not have been punished.

As everyone knows the one police officer was out of line, that does not dismiss the fact that no respect for authority was shown. The police officer created the situation after the fact, and he was equally as wrong by not showing any respect to those kids.

This is as simple as listen to the authority(adults), and follow directions. The kids do that, the police aren't even there(This is referring to them jumping the fences). Like I tell my son when he calls me "The Meanest Dad in the World". If you would have listened and followed instruction the first time you would not have been punished.

As everyone knows the one police officer was out of line, that does not dismiss the fact that no respect for authority was shown. The police officer created the situation after the fact, and he was equally as wrong by not showing any respect to those kids.

Agree. I don't get why people think they have to be on one side or the other with this. It's like there's some sort of rule that you MUST be either "Pro-Cop" or "Anti-Cop."

What's wrong with looking at a situation and saying, "Well, I see multiple idiots here."

Sorry to break it to you, but the law already covers this. People are allowed to mouth off, it's legal. It's not classy, but it's legal.

If you can't deal with belligerent people, you shouldn't be a cop. That's part of the job description. You're going to deal with the most obnoxious people imaginable on a regular basis. If you can't tell the difference between somebody who is threatening your life and just pissing you off and respond accordingly the badge is not for you.

We don't allow this in other jobs and settings. People piss me off in traffic. I don't get to pull them out of their cars and jam my knee in their backs. It doesn't work like that.

You are 100% spot on, I would make a horrible cop. I don't think I ever argued I should be a cop. I would hate to be a cop. Way to many people who don't respect authority anymore and think it's perfectly fine to be a loud mouth prick, and it would just be a matter of time (like a day) before I did something the criminal would regret and I would be looking for another job. Yes, I said criminal, because that's what she was, a trespasser who got belligerent with a cop and got what she deserved. I have zero sympathy for her and I wish she'd have been held accountable in some way for her part in escalating this. As it is, she will hire a lawyer and probably cost the tax payers even more money.

You are 100% spot on, I would make a horrible cop. I don't think I ever argued I should be a cop. I would hate to be a cop. Way to many people who don't respect authority anymore and think it's perfectly fine to be a loud mouth prick, and it would just be a matter of time (like a day) before I did something the criminal would regret and I would be looking for another job. Yes, I said criminal, because that's what she was, a trespasser who got belligerent with a cop and got what she deserved. I have zero sympathy for her and I wish she'd have been held accountable in some way for her part in escalating this. As it is, she will hire a lawyer and probably cost the tax payers even more money.
She did nothing criminal to warrant getting assaulted. Actually she didn't commit a crime at all.

Reactions: huskerj12
According to the kids who threw the party/hosted the party, and have no reason to lie because they're not grown adults trying to cover their asses...

1.) Kids throw end of year party. Invite friends.
2.) Some of the friends are black.
3.) Homeowners in area get mad about black people in the pool.
4.) Grown woman starts showing racial slurs to black kids.
5.) A lot of the kids say stuff like "hey that's not cool..."
6.) Grown adult woman slaps teenager.
7.) They get into a fight (end shown in video)
8.) Cops are called.
9.) Crazy officer Farva does a barrel roll.
10.) Normal cop just talks to the kids. Kids give flashlight back that Officer Farva dropped. Normal cop thanks them. Talking normally.
11.) officer Farva bursts back onto the scene generally going psycho. Procedes to tell all the black kids to get on the ground while literally running past all the white kids. (according to the kid who shot the video, "It was like I was invisible." )
12.) Officer Farva beats the shit out of 14 year old girl in bikini for not respecting his authority.
13.) Other people try to intervene and tell him to stop, because you know beating up a 14 year old girl isn't cool.
14.) Officer Farva draws weapon on these idiots. Normal cops quickly tell him to calm the **** down.
15.) Rest of video happens.
Lime, FTW!!!

You would think there has to be more video out there. Every kid has a smartphone these days. You can't tell me somebody didn't get video of the kids climbing the fences, people yelling racist comments, etc.

There are idiots who are horrible at their jobs in every walk of life. Why do those idiots get a pass if their job is "police officer"?

What did she say BTW? That's right we don't know. We do know Paul Blart looked as if he downed 20 Monster drinks, and had of plug smelling salt up his nostrils.

I'm glad you don't need to walk in someone else's shoes. You might learn that being poor or a racial minority makes you a target for some law enforcement officials. The world wasn't different back then .. you were just more insulated from the reality that other people have lived in.

Yeah, my mom came over on a boat from Sicily in 1904, one of 14.
My grand pa came over from Ireland in '1889...no more potato famine for him.

Racial minority? "No Dago's, Wop's or Greasers allowed White only!"
"No dogs or Irish"
"Irish need not apply"

And we are Roman Catholic to boot!
Talk to me. Tell me how insulated I am.

I'm not sure she did commit any crime. When we see her, she's outside the pool on a sidewalk. Again, I don't happen to mouth off to cops, any time I've been pulled over I've been all "Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir" and it's gotten me off with a lot of warnings. BUT, it's not a crime to mouth off.

So unless we know she broke a law then she did not, in fact, get what she deserved. The job of the police is to uphold the law, not to uphold what they believe to be the level of respect they are owed.

Crap, if being a mouthy twit meant you could be thrown down and cuffed, half this board would be face-down every week.

What did she say? Yeah ummmm, I can pretty much guarantee you she wasn't wishing him a early happy 4th of July. But we do know she was crying for her mommy when she realized she had gone to far, I got a kick out of that.

She says, "Call my mother" as she's moving away from him, to which he replies, "I already called your mother" then he goes over and decides he wants to arrest her and starts trying to throw her down.

The response from his superiors tells you everything you need to know about whether his actions were OK or not. They called his behavior "indefensible" and now he's out of a job. That's his bosses, who are cops, telling you what the facts are. Discussion over.

Reactions: huskerj12
Agree. I don't get why people think they have to be on one side or the other with this. It's like there's some sort of rule that you MUST be either "Pro-Cop" or "Anti-Cop."

What's wrong with looking at a situation and saying, "Well, I see multiple idiots here."
Beav...I think you have the post of the thread. "There are multiple idiots here."

Pretty sure he lost his credibility after watching him roughen up the girl and pull the gun. Actually, they were probably like terrified puppies (tail tucked) at what he would do next. As to the rest of the video, I assume it was probably him berating them with cuss words and other conduct he wasn't taught.

I agree but it also reveals why he acted that way and what went down. They should have been scared.

My parents would have beat my ass if I was apart of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT