ADVERTISEMENT

McCaffrey is N!

I sure wish we could pick up some commits after spring and before fall camp.

This is the slowest time of year and we need to start rolling in some players!

I heard several players are thinking about committing, but we need some players to be N!

Is he an "Athlete" or a QB? He has yet to win a starting job at QB heading into his sr. Yr.

QB I believe. He started on both sides of the ball at his HS, but wasn’t the QB. To be fair thought he was behind a Michigan commit (his brother) and a Colorado commit the past two seasons. And he still threw for 900 yards and rushed for 500 as a backup last season.

giphy.gif

Reactions: headcard
Well I am sure Iowa is not real excited after what his brother did to them.

they will laugh in our face and proclaim... we are not afraid.... we have the gold covey or yellow flock or black thong... hell if I know what it is.. funny stuff though.

say he doesn't play QB. what would his second position be?

If he's legit 6'3'' with a 4.5 40, yes plz.
I don’t think he is quite 6’3” but is a legit 4.5 guy. I mean his grandfather was an Olympic sprinter. Will play qb here but honestly could play either side of the ball. Ed is his head coach now and will get to play full time at qb this year.

Colorado fans are SALTY. I love it. Can't wait to beat them in September.

I don't understand why. He's the fourth of four brothers and none of them went to CU or even stayed close. After seeing the first three go to Stanford, Duke and Michigan, did they really think Luke was suddenly going to get the bug to stay home? Silly Buffs.

Feels to me like a kid who plays QB but we also get him on the field however possible. So even if he's not the starting QB, he would be out there at that WR/RB spot the staff likes. Gotta get the ball in his hands.

Reactions: spinner4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT