ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Noonan

a-severe-case-of-turf-heat-stress-e1642524349437.jpg

Just came off the golf course and seen the terrible news.

Jlb only celebrates Nebraska down falls ..
Not celebrating - it’s tragic that the athletic dept won’t move off a poorly executed grass field to protect the players all in order to save face and not admit a mistake.
I am advocating for player safety

I am also a big grass field advocate IF AND ONLY IF it can be completely installed and managed

It’s a damn shame - they should have just converted one field to grass to hedge their bets

Not celebrating - it’s tragic that the athletic dept won’t move off a poorly executed grass field to protect the players all in order to save face and not admit a mistake.
I am advocating for player safety

I am also a big grass field advocate IF AND ONLY IF it can be completely installed and managed

It’s a damn shame - they should have just converted one field to grass to hedge their bets
Tongue Goat GIF

When you click on the picture it gives you a title to google. In this case, after googling the exact title, it led me to this website in the UK. Found this exact photo there.

Unmasked.

Redmich is a troll
It's the same Recruiting analist that has been dropped multiple times. Be great if the mods did their job and perma banned his goofy ass. @sklarbodds

When you click on the picture it gives you a title to google. In this case, after googling the exact title, it led me to this website in the UK. Found this exact photo there.

Unmasked.

Redmich is a troll
For the record he just showed a picture of a field. He never stated it was Nebraska.

LOL, just kidding. I’ve been on this board for a 20 years and that was one of the best “gotcha” moments I’ve ever seen.

Most of us learned how to play football on way worse fields then even that picture of the UK field showed. It’s not ideal, but I think the team will be alright playing on our field. Nothing removes the risk of injuries but Truff causes way more of them.

Reactions: BleedRed78
For the record he just showed a picture of a field. He never stated it was Nebraska.

LOL, just kidding. I’ve been on this board for a 20 years and that was one of the best “gotcha” moments I’ve ever seen.

Most of us learned how to play football on way worse fields then even that picture of the UK field showed. It’s not ideal, but I think the team will be alright playing on our field. Nothing removes the risk of injuries but Truff causes way more of them.
His intent clearly was to represent that pic as Nebraska’s practice field. Then he went on to fabricate multiple lies about how it was poorly installed and hastily done.

His intent clearly was to represent that pic as Nebraska’s practice field. Then he went on to fabricate multiple lies about how it was poorly installed and hastily done.
He has some serious mental issues for sure.

Thank you. But he’ll be back under a new alias.
Thank you to @sklarbodds for taking care of the two phony instigators. He was very receptive and helpful talking off the board. If the trolls come back under different names, he said just to let him know and they will be dropped again. Back to talking Husker football!! GBR!!

Thank you to @sklarbodds for taking care of the two phony instigators. He was very receptive and helpful talking off the board. If the trolls come back under different names, he said just to let him know and they will be dropped again. Back to talking Husker football!! GBR!!
Is his father Danny Noonan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT