ADVERTISEMENT

Market just frontran the LA closure news

pbs: neutral and definitely not agenda-driven

just news. yep, just news. don't like it? it's you, not them.

pbs: neutral and definitely not agenda-driven

just news. yep, just news. don't like it? it's you, not them.
The website Chuck Ross works for, the Daily Signal, is run by the Heritage Foundation. From their website:

"The mission of The Heritage Foundation is to formulate and promote conservative public policies....."

Kind of disingenuous to complain about biases and agendas when you are relying on a biased, agenda-driven source.

The website Chuck Ross works for, the Daily Signal, is run by the Heritage Foundation. From their website:

"The mission of The Heritage Foundation is to formulate and promote conservative public policies....."

Kind of disingenuous to complain about biases and agendas when you are relying on a biased, agenda-driven source.
'relying on'? I got this from twitter. I didn't even click on it.

everyone's biased. I was simply pointing this out since there were others touting the neutrality of PBS just days ago.

facts are facts are facts. good try, though.

back to the financial aspect of this topic.

Over the last month, the 65 day rolling volume average for crude oil has dropped over 40%. This week, even at a 40% drop in the average, we are basically only getting up to 20-25% of that. IOWs, oil companies aren't producing or selling any oil.

Think about what that means in Q3 for energy stocks. No profit + glut + no demand = stock collapses like what Boeing has seen this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT