ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Thread

Kensuckey
Glad to see the superstar talent and celebrity coach at Kentucky were focused for their NCAA tournament game. Take a look at this disgrace. Not a single player or coach was paying attention. Then comes the most damning thing. Instead of owning up to the bone headed play, Calipari and others start yelling and literally point fingers at some random person at the scorer's table and then yells at a ref. Unbelievable.

Reactions: schuele
That block could have been the play of the tournament thus far. Instead, some dumbass ref made up his mind to call a foul before it even happened.
I hate seeing defense eliminated (or severely limited) from the college game-- similar to the NBA and street ball err I mean summer AAU ball. Officiating is as bad as it's ever been.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Glad to see the superstar talent and celebrity coach at Kentucky were focused for their NCAA tournament game. Take a look at this disgrace. Not a single player or coach was paying attention. Then comes the most damning thing. Instead of owning up to the bone headed play, Calipari and others start yelling and literally point fingers at some random person at the scorer's table and then yells at a ref. Unbelievable.
I am all for ripping on kentucky but it is pretty clear that no one knew what was going on there. Which sort of makes it even funnier.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
dana's ducks when healthy are very good. they could go deep in this dance.

illinois and creighton look like twins with great guards and razzle-dazzle offense.

too bad ku didn't go down with uk.

Samford never scored another point anyway. Either way, they lose.
Yeah because the two FTs that followed that terrible call surely didn't change the strategy or the shots they had to look for, at all.

KU fans are the absolute masters of rationalizing awful calls that go in their favor. It's like they've had years and years of practice,

It doesn’t take all the sting out of the Husker loss, but watching the flopping clowns from Wisconsin get spanked is still enjoyable.

Welp, it looks like Grand Canyon is going to be another program that gets its first NCAA Tournament win before us....and they've only been in Division I for 10 years.

Refs are very much letting them play this year.

No ticky-tack BS fouls on the perimeter, and they are allowing banging in the paint. It was much to our detriment that players are allowed to just charge to the hoop and run over people along the way.

Can easily see a Purdue/Illinois final if this is how they ref going forward.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT