ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Longval QB

He’s trying to leave an escape route. Personally I think Haarberg will play well based on what he SHOWED at CU. If he can take care of the ball that will be a major step forward for the team.
Been wanting to see him play for 2+ years

Zero performance predictions

Like I posted earlier this week he just has to manage the game and not think he has to win it by taking risky chances..

This team needs a leader that just doesn’t need to beat themselves and let the defense sit up the offense..
IF we want to take some deep shots on 3rd and 6 I’m fine with that. A long. Pick on a down like that might be as good as a punt and their defensive weakness looks like their DBs

Last edited:
Lol. Backtracking already.
Simple facts

I know you struggle with them since you’re so emotional when it comes to me

Kids got all the potential in the world and showed a lot of moxie since day 1

I expect at least one sack fumble from holding the ball too long

Simple facts

I know you struggle with them since you’re so emotional when it comes to me

Kids got all the potential in the world and showed a lot of moxie since day 1

I expect at least one sack fumble from holding the ball too long
More backtracking. Pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
More backtracking. Pussy.
Facts.

You won’t find a single post from me predicting performance.

Unlike me easily finding posts from you saying it’s a mistake to have him on the team and it doesn’t matter if he gets hurt because he’ll never play.

Search function is super easy to use. Be my guest!

Yeah but now yer at that age you might break a hip if you plant your feet wrong and did the "last 3 guys" date back to high school? Cause if we can go back that far I got a great story!!! After that I have more stories of being hit by cars while riding my bike than fist fights....and i'm 0-3 against said cars.
I still work cattle and tag calves with angry mommas. I wouldn’t need any stamina to deal with his punk ass. It’s a mistake to assume all old gimpy guys aren’t able to take care of a little business. Adrenaline is a powerful pain remedy. My still have quick hands and gnarly fists. I kinda miss those throw downs but they never lasted long enough. I loved to box as a kid. A friend had gloves.

As the song goes, I’m not as good as I once was but I’m good once as I ever was 😉

Reactions: scarletred
Works for me. It’ll be lights out for that candy ass. I knocked out the last 3 guys who took a poke at me . I got pulled off of one guy as I was bouncing his head off of a tile floor after he started something. I heard one of his buddies say the next day “I thought he was gonna kill him”. I might have. You don’t poke a sleeping bear.
Aren’t you like 75?

Then he becomes insufferable during the offseason

Just ignore him in every season I suggest.

He really brings nothing here but drama.
It’s a message board, ladies

You take it way, way too seriously/personally

I have zero doubt Dingle would kick my ass because I would never stop laughing hysterically at the whole scenario

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
playful-mature-people-having-a-pillow-fight-at-home.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT