ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Longval QB

that post was from Jan 6, 2021

useful for these illustrative purposes, and also useful in case you needed an alibi

I own what I've said in the past. you should try it sometime.
Ya see Queenie, that’s how we know you’re not playing with a full deck. You searched through thousand of posts all the way back from over 2 years ago to find a “receipt” about a guy who was 6th string at the time. Get help please.

Ya see Queenie, that’s how we know you’re not playing with a full deck. You searched through thousand of posts all the way back from over 2 years ago to find a “receipt” about a guy who was 6th string at the time. Get help please.
oh, I'm sorry.

I didn't realize terrible opinions had a statute of limitations.

enjoy the game tomorrow, hater - GBR!

Whos the other QB that I've never heard of on the roster?
here are all 5 QBs listed on the roster

10Heinrich HaarbergQuarterback6-5215 lbsSophomoreKearney, Neb.Catholic
12Chubba PurdyQuarterback6-2210 lbsSophomoreQueen Creek, Ariz.Perry HS / Florida State
7Jeff SimsQuarterback6-4220 lbsJuniorJacksonville, Fla.Sandalwood HS / Georgia Tech
17Jack WocheQuarterback6-1210 lbsRedshirt FreshmanAustin, TexasIMG [Fla.] Academy / Ole Miss
19Luke LongvalQuarterback6-2200 lbsRedshirt FreshmanSioux City, IowaSioux City East / Iowa Western CC

here are all 5 QBs listed on the roster

10Heinrich HaarbergQuarterback6-5215 lbsSophomoreKearney, Neb.Catholic
12Chubba PurdyQuarterback6-2210 lbsSophomoreQueen Creek, Ariz.Perry HS / Florida State
7Jeff SimsQuarterback6-4220 lbsJuniorJacksonville, Fla.Sandalwood HS / Georgia Tech
17Jack WocheQuarterback6-1210 lbsRedshirt FreshmanAustin, TexasIMG [Fla.] Academy / Ole Miss
19Luke LongvalQuarterback6-2200 lbsRedshirt FreshmanSioux City, IowaSioux City East / Iowa Western CC
Yeah couldn't find anything on Woche other than what his mom posted.

Reactions: king_kong_
I have multiple times and you know it. You’re the guy who calls Husker players trash and tells QBs to commit suicide.
Shocked he was allowed to return after that.
Three different posts describing and suggesting three different methods.
Some things are just not said.

I tried him off ignore a few months ago, but found myself unable to not react to his vitriolic drama.

Was surprised to see both you and Easy react recently.
I have no idea what he says any longer, and it makes my experience here more enjoyable.

Go Big Red!!!

Shocked he was allowed to return after that.
Three different posts describing and suggesting three different methods.
Some things are just not said.

I tried him off ignore a few months ago, but found myself unable to not react to his vitriolic drama.

Was surprised to see both you and Easy react recently.
I have no idea what he says any longer, and it makes my experience here more enjoyable.

Go Big Red!!!
still think you should host a Husker Board podcast and have posters on as callers/guests

would be very fun, IMO

just sad, OP

it's the eve of a small town NE military kid finally realizing a dream you and many others said was impossible:

having his name announced as the starting QB for the University of Nebraska

I can't think of a better NU story than Haarberg in a long, long time
Scott Frost says hello………

Oh wait…….

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
From the Elite 11 write up:

The Pro Day script is the most measured drill station at the Elite 11 and several under-the-radar prospects made an impression. Luke Longval, who made the trip from Iowa, not only won the day and among rising-senior recruits, but his score of 23 points was a high mark for the entire Elite 11 circuit to date (Houston is stop No. 3 on the tour). Mason Shorb (20 points) paced the 2023 recruits while Brad Jackson (20) won among Elite 11 Academy prospects.

just sad, OP

it's the eve of a small town NE military kid finally realizing a dream you and many others said was impossible:

having his name announced as the starting QB for the University of Nebraska

I can't think of a better NU story than Haarberg in a long, long time
If he wins enough to take us to a bowl game I’ll agree with you.

Otherwise, his story kinda sucks,

From the Elite 11 write up:

The Pro Day script is the most measured drill station at the Elite 11 and several under-the-radar prospects made an impression. Luke Longval, who made the trip from Iowa, not only won the day and among rising-senior recruits, but his score of 23 points was a high mark for the entire Elite 11 circuit to date (Houston is stop No. 3 on the tour). Mason Shorb (20 points) paced the 2023 recruits while Brad Jackson (20) won among Elite 11 Academy prospects.

• Haha
Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Can Dingle and Kong just bang already and get it over with?
Works for me. It’ll be lights out for that candy ass. I knocked out the last 3 guys who took a poke at me . I got pulled off of one guy as I was bouncing his head off of a tile floor after he started something. I heard one of his buddies say the next day “I thought he was gonna kill him”. I might have. You don’t poke a sleeping bear.

Works for me. It’ll be lights out for that candy ass. I knocked out the last 3 guys who took a poke at me . I got pulled off of one guy as I was bouncing his head off of a tile floor after he started something. I heard one of his buddies say the next day “I thought he was gonna kill him”. I might have. You don’t poke a sleeping bear.
I think you missed the interpretation of bang. Just saying

Threatening physical violence is the last symptom of Kong Derangement Syndrome before the ignore feature is invoked

Wouldn’t surprise me if you utilized that feature the day before Haarberg starts so you didn’t have to face the music if he plays well

Some men are men. Others just claim to be.

I imagine Longval and Woche will be saved as depth pieces most likely. They’ll definitely go after another QB in the portal next year. Even if HH or even if Purdy did well I’d imagine Rhule would want “one of his guys” to be QB.

Yeah but now yer at that age you might break a hip if you plant your feet wrong and did the "last 3 guys" date back to high school? Cause if we can go back that far I got a great story!!! After that I have more stories of being hit by cars while riding my bike than fist fights....and i'm 0-3 against said cars.

Why don’t more QBs rock the 20’s? Only one I can think of are Flutie and Heath Shuler
If you were older than dirt like me, you would know that John Hadl is the GOAT of the 20-number QBs.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT