ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of finger pointing in the post game interview

He's probably not wrong but I'm not sure I've heard the thumb being pointed yet.
2nd quarter play calling was our demise. The guy calling those drop backs of Adrian in that quarter shouldn't be allowed back on the plane home regardless of who he is. It's the same damned thing we watched with Riley. Run the ball. Move your QB. He's not a pocket passer. Play action doesn't work when you completely abandon the run.

2nd quarter play calling was our demise. The guy calling those drop backs of Adrian in that quarter shouldn't be allowed back on the plane home regardless of who he is. It's the same damned thing we watched with Riley. Run the ball. Move your QB. He's not a pocket passer. Play action doesn't work when you completely abandon the run.
Agree. Illinois wanted to keep him in the pocket. He needed to be turned loose to attack the D and hopefully find open receivers. Austin Allen catching 2 passes, both in the 4th Q…inexcusable.

Agree. Illinois wanted to keep him in the pocket. He needed to be turned loose to attack the D and hopefully find open receivers. Austin Allen catching 2 passes, both in the 4th Q…inexcusable.
He looked like he was afraid to throw the ball on multiple drops. He held it way too long and Illinois was just pinning their ears back and coming. Sigh. Here we go again.

Last edited:
My god why doesn’t anyone ask him difficult questions? For one why the f is AM the starting QB?
Difference between Spooney on toy story and A.M is spooney knew he was trash! A.M still thinks he is not
He's probably not wrong but I'm not sure I've heard the thumb being pointed yet.
All the sunshine pumping this sites reporters have been pumping us and telling us how they look in practice aint worth didley.If i was them i would want to know,Who the lowest person is on there reporting staff and be worried when all those memberships cancel and they have to layoff a few of them due to no money coming in!

Reactions: BleedRed78
Out of the effing park, dingle. No rub routes until the third qt? Dude is in over his head.

Is that really a difficult question? The answer is really simple…..because he is the best QB on this roster, real easy. The fact that nobody has found a better option is on the staff, not AM.
this canned answer is just not true

you don't know what you have until you see it on the field

guys rise to the occasion around the country just as often as AM shrinks from it

hell, we just got beat by a 2nd teamer!

I'm such a cynic when it comes to AM. He drops back, holds it too long and then heaves it off his back foot or takes a sack. Zero pocket feel and awareness. Cannot throw guys open and way too nonchalant as a player. He will be Frost's undoing, but Frost is to blame 100% for allowing it. It's like Frost wants to be fired.

He looked like he was afraid to throw the ball on multiple drops. He held it way to long and Illinois was just pinning their ears back and coming. Sigh. Here we go again.
From what I’ve seen, Nebraska’s offense is almost a one read offense. Based around picks, screens, and motioning a guy to try and have him beat his defender to a spot. There are a lot of long routes as well. Adrian waits way too long to see if those routes open up. He is terrible at finding a second read…if there is one.

I thought we ran it fairly well in the first half but we didn't stick with it. They wanted Martinez to throw the ball and we obliged.
I agree. We've got to stick with it and not go away from it. Even those two yard gains were not exactly the worst thing in the world especially when your QB has glaring weaknesses.

This a thousand times over, use your f**%#% players to their strength

Reactions: Mack In Motion
He “targeted” Allen, overthrew him, right after he overthrew Liewer. Either one of those could’ve been TD. That and his fumble that gifted them a TD is a 14/point swing just on Adrian.

this canned answer is just not true

you don't know what you have until you see it on the field

guys rise to the occasion around the country just as often as AM shrinks from it

hell, we just got beat by a 2nd teamer!
Athlete playing QB, martinez is.

More to being QB it is, than just an athlete being.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT