ADVERTISEMENT

#losingrecord

Redmich

Senior
Jun 21, 2022
Volleyball player(s) pissed that training table was closed to them and what they believed did not applybfootball for a period of time

VB player tweeted #losingrecord in reference to the football team (has since been taken down)

Last edited:
Here is the tweet. She is bent out of shape about not getting breakfast. It seems like Rhule knew the training table would be closed and planned ahead. Trying to turn this into a Title IX issue and taking shots at the football team is beyond immature.

once again...

tumblr_mvk8usAE1R1rtzeu6o1_500.gif

I thought the tweet was funny. And it’s all the freaking crazy ass people who can’t take a joke. If I had to venture a guess, I would say some of the current volleyball players wanted to be funny but and didn’t want the smoke of doing it themselves, so they got Stivrins to do their bidding.
Which is why Lauren needs to get a hold of me. I'll do her bidding!! ;)
giphy.gif

Multiple Vb players showed up to a closed training table so it wasn’t just one player to didn’t get the memo

Piss poor job of communication from athletic department and VB leadership (Trev and Cook)

But as is typical the blame over what was a failure in the male leadership will be transferred to the female players by the misogynists in the fanbase

Multiple Vb players showed up to a closed training table so it wasn’t just one player to didn’t get the memo

Piss poor job of communication from athletic department and VB leadership (Trev and Cook)

But as is typical the blame over what was a failure in the male leadership will be transferred to the female players by the misogynists in the fanbase
b.gif

Troll

Here is the tweet. She is bent out of shape about not getting breakfast. It seems like Rhule knew the training table would be closed and planned ahead. Trying to turn this into a Title IX issue and taking shots at the football team is beyond immature.

LOL! "#womensright", ROFLLLLL

I get she's pissed & that's understandable. Just stop being so dramatic...

Reactions: headcard
I thought the tweet was funny. And it’s all the freaking crazy ass people who can’t take a joke. If I had to venture a guess, I would say some of the current volleyball players wanted to be funny but and didn’t want the smoke of doing it themselves, so they got Stivrins to do their bidding.
I don’t get the joke vibe from this tweet - bag on the football team, then #titleIX, #womensrights and @trevalberts.

Another case of not getting the full story and instantly dogging on the system. Trev Alberts has done a ton to promote the Vball program and for them to try and publicly bag on the school without understanding the actual facts is jacked up. Created a completely unnecessary PR issue and honestly puts their own coach in a bad light publicly for not communicating the situation in advance. Love the Vball team, but this is a bad look.

If it's a joke, guess I missed it and took it as her being serious.

Which is understandable, especially in this day and age.

Wonder how many times people have posted something and then had the oh crap moment

If they truly weren't told & they were truly upset about the training table, they easily could've asked questions before being all dramatic about it.

If they truly weren't told & they were truly upset about the training table, they easily could've asked questions before being all dramatic about it.
Or the people who were in charge of effectively communicating the training table schedule variation could have actually done their jobs. Perhaps this volleyball day in America is just too big of a logistic undertaking if they can’t even handle the routine day to day management of the program

You honestly think she did this as a joke?

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Or the people who were in charge of effectively communicating the training table schedule variation could have actually done their jobs. Perhaps this volleyball day in America is just too big of a logistic undertaking if they can’t even handle the routine day to day management of the program
Two things.

1) What has Trev or coach Cook said? Did they agree that this wasn't communicated well to the vball players?

2) Let's say it truly wasn't communicated well like you're alluding. What's the proper way to act now? Throwing a big hissy fit or act like an adult and ask questions as there's most likely a reasonable explanation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT