ADVERTISEMENT

longing to be as good as Kansas.....

Fed-Up

Walk On
Nov 2, 2019
After watching another error plagued Nebraska game....deciding a win is a win but......

I know I got it bad when I watch the Kansas game and wish for the day that Nebraska looks that good!

Option QB. One of the radio pregame guys noted that running option is tougher now because of the recent rule changes on cut blocking. Might have been Sirles talking about it.
Number one thing that makes it tough is nobody grows up running it anymore

Takes a lot of feel to be an effective option QB and that only comes from repping it millions of times

That’s the number one reason HH isn’t comfortable pitching the ball right now

Number two reason is nobody on staff knows how to coach it, but they’re learning

OL rules sure as hell aren’t slowing down Air Force

After watching another error plagued Nebraska game....deciding a win is a win but......

I know I got it bad when I watch the Kansas game and wish for the day that Nebraska looks that good!
You beat me to it!!! LOL. Watching Kansas take UCF behind the woodshed proves that hiring a coach that is a proven winner , not a flavor of the day , is a better recipe for success .

Kansas is more disciplined and have the fundamentals of football down. Unlike the Huskers

“ flavor of the day”? Experienced winner? Yeah…. At Buffalo… not many people knocking down his door at the time… remember , he chose Kansas… no expectations

Reactions: dinglefritz
Number one thing that makes it tough is nobody grows up running it anymore

Takes a lot of feel to be an effective option QB and that only comes from repping it millions of times

That’s the number one reason HH isn’t comfortable pitching the ball right now

Number two reason is nobody on staff knows how to coach it, but they’re learning

OL rules sure as hell aren’t slowing down Air Force
Air Force would probably finish 3rd in the Big 12, behind Oklahoma and Texas.

Even if we hired Lance instead, he wasn't working miracles his first year here either with our OL and QBs. I would take Lance's offense any day over ours though as i hate Satterfield. I get that Rhule wants a physical offense, but it's so hard to watch right now. I guess we will find out in a few years who is doing better.

Really. Have you watched both teams?

He’s in his third year, not his first (they were 2-10 that year fwiw). He also wasn’t going to be able to bring his OC with him. Plus he’s old and doesn’t recruit. I like watching their offense, but we hired the right guy. No doubt about it.

Also might want to compare the score of their Illinois game with ours. They made that Illinois offense look good.

Who would beat them besides Texas and Oklahoma? The rest of the conference is a tallest midget contest.
didn't you say you expect Fresno to handle Wyoming tonight because they beat two absolute crap P5 teams?

I'll go ahead and continue to put your opinions in the "aww, cute!" pile as they pertain to who would beat whom

didn't you say you expect Fresno to handle Wyoming tonight because they beat two absolute crap P5 teams?

I'll go ahead and continue to put your opinions in the "aww, cute!" pile as they pertain to who would beat whom
The game isn't over. Remember UCF vs Baylor.

I didn't think that a team that manhandled a PAC 12 team and a B1G team would be in this big of a hole vs Wyoming.
purdue is complete ass

wouldn't finish in the top 3 in the Mountain West

I expect to win that game

also - NW beat mighty Howard by 3 points at home today

we should be 10 point favorites next time we take the field

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Yeah, LL was 2-10 his first year (But they beat Texas!!); then 6-7 last year. He’s also 10+ years older than Rhule.

That’s not to diminish what he’s done at KU - cuz that program was a dumpster fire worse than Nebraska when he took over. But Rhule’s already won more games in his first year here than he did at Temple or Baylor. So maybe we let him work for a while before wishing he was someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT