ADVERTISEMENT

longing to be as good as Kansas.....

purdue is complete ass

wouldn't finish in the top 3 in the Mountain West

I expect to win that game

also - NW beat mighty Howard by 3 points at home today

we should be 10 point favorites next time we take the field
Those two are must win games for us. If we win those games, I feel confident if we win those two, we can win two more and get a good bowl game.

Reactions: king_kong_
Lol. Go big 10 west

What are you laughing at Vaghawk? Since 2000 Nebraska has had 13 winning seasons, your Gayhawks have had 3 winning seasons in that same timeframe. What’s that, you want me to shrink that to a more recent timeframe? Since 2010 Nebraska has had 6 winning seasons, Gayhawks 0 winning seasons. As for your start this season, get back to us in late November, you’ve only played one team of substance and they beat the brakes off of you. Last year you started 5-0 and finished 1-7 in your last 8, have a nice night Vajay-jay.

What are you laughing at Vaghawk? Since 2000 Nebraska has had 13 winning seasons, your Gayhawks have had 3 winning seasons in that same timeframe. What’s that, you want me to shrink that to a more recent timeframe? Since 2010 Nebraska has had 6 winning seasons, Gayhawks 0 winning seasons. As for your start this season, get back to us in late November, you’ve only played one team of substance and they beat the brakes off of you. Last year you started 5-0 and finished 1-7 in your last 8, have a nice night Vajay-jay.

I think he's laughing at Nebraska fans calling the Big 12 outside of Texas and OU a tallest midget contest when we play in the Big 10 West, which is the definition of a tallest midget contest.

I think he's laughing at Nebraska fans calling the Big 12 outside of Texas and OU a tallest midget contest when we play in the Big 10 West, which is the definition of a tallest midget contest.
Really?

Kansas, Iowa State, UCF, Houston, Cincy, Okie Lite, BYU, West Virginia, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, and Kansas State are exactly as bad as the B10 West.

We all stink.

Except we have a massive TV deal and are one of the 2 conferences running the show.

Really?

Kansas, Iowa State, UCF, Houston, Cincy, Okie Lite, BYU, West Virginia, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, and Kansas State are exactly as bad as the B10 West.

We all stink.

Except we have a massive TV deal and are one of the 2 conferences running the show.

That was exactly the point. Calling out another program for playing for tallest midget when your program is in the same boat is what was laughable.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Ask yourself if you'd want Rhule if he was at Kansas and we had LL, though. There's no way you'd be in here saying you'd want to hire Rhule.

After watching another error plagued Nebraska game....deciding a win is a win but......

I know I got it bad when I watch the Kansas game and wish for the day that Nebraska looks that good!

Or western Kentucky who dismantled la tech in the rain in La.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT