ADVERTISEMENT

Lions-Cowboys ending

the WR does look off there for sure. i'm not going to waste time finding it, but it was during one of the replays with a camera shot right down the line, not this angled shot from the TV stand, and the field level down the LOS shot shots the WR on the LOS.

could very well be that the WR was on, then moved off before the snap (and after the camera went to a different shot).
I remember seeing what you saw for a second and thought the same thing. But in looking again its clear that he is not only off but he checked with the ref and signaled off the ball.

They screwed em.

This has to do with the Packers vs. Vikings but another method of how they fix the script when something doesn’t go to plan. Jordan Love was supposed to throw a TD to Malik Heath on their second drive but he was fading away and barely overthrew him wide open in the end zone on 3rd down. So the Vikings came out and threw a quick interception, when that happened I knew Love would throw in a TD like he was supposed to on the previous drive. You can often call a no-score drive by judging wether or not the opponent turned it over for real on accident.

• Wow
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
This has to do with the Packers vs. Vikings but another method of how they fix the script when something doesn’t go to plan. Jordan Love was supposed to throw a TD to Malik Heath on their second drive but he was fading away and barely overthrew him wide open in the end zone on 3rd down. So the Vikings came out and threw a quick interception, when that happened I knew Love would throw in a TD like he was supposed to on the previous drive. You can often call a no-score drive by judging wether or not the opponent turned it over for real on accident.
This is amazing. Keep em coming.

I’m gonna say the same thing just happened on that 4th down attempt to Bo Melton that he dropped and the Packers will be the next team to score points

It was a legal formation. 70 had been reporting over and over bc the Lions run Jumbo a lot. 70 did not report. Never said a word. Decker did. Brad Allen got his wires crossed and reported 70 instead of 68. 70 was covered so Brad Allen basically deprived the Lions of a receiving option. But he also by calling the wrong number he screwed Dallas of an attempt to properly defend. There was no good way out of that.

And now Brad Allen is lying about what happened. I think he's on his way to pasture as an official. Should be.

Formation was absolutely a legal one.

Bob Ligenfelter from Plainview . Played for the Vikings and Browns I believe in 77 and 78. Two years only .he sat down for an interview with the Norfolk paper and talked about his short career. He said the NFl was phony most games were fixed. I think a lot a people thought he was just blowing off smoke because he only played two years.

It was a legal formation. 70 had been reporting over and over bc the Lions run Jumbo a lot. 70 did not report. Never said a word. Decker did. Brad Allen got his wires crossed and reported 70 instead of 68. 70 was covered so Brad Allen basically deprived the Lions of a receiving option. But he also by calling the wrong number he screwed Dallas of an attempt to properly defend. There was no good way out of that.

And now Brad Allen is lying about what happened. I think he's on his way to pasture as an official. Should be.

I think this is probably the most accurate and likely summary I've read. Nice one.

Reactions: Landomatic

If you watch it the formation was legal. I made the point earlier in the wrong number being reported to Dallas as an eligible. 68 was not reported so when he lined up where he did he was a blocking only option. Dallas paid zero attention to him. It will be interesting if he “retires “ after this year.

Wait I thought these guys never miss so why the overthrow. And you think that int was intentional. Have you ever played sports

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Interesting that Love misses another deep shot on 3rd down and then the Vikings immediately give it back again. Ooop. There’s the TD as I type.

That’s the biggest issue here.he is lying about what happened.Even if he came out and said Boy I really messed up. 68 is the one that reported I told Dallas it was 70 Detroit is still going to be pissed but at least he admitted he the made a major mistake. As bad as Detroit got it , it would have been ten times as bad if he reversed on the field and said ya it was 68 that reported the play stands.

Prob is you “call it” after it happened.
Look ill buy up conspiacies like this snd look into them. I also hate the nfl. But you are wrong here. Youre so far in youll never admit it tho.
Now if you claim the refs play favs? Ok ill play. But players scripting? No.

Prob is you “call it” after it happened.
Look ill buy up conspiacies like this snd look into them. I also hate the nfl. But you are wrong here. Youre so far in youll never admit it tho.
Now if you claim the refs play favs? Ok ill play. But players scripting? No.
I was in and out of the game tonight. I’ll probably never see anyone else in my lifetime calling drive outcomes so I don’t care if I miss some. I’ll try to get on here and do a playoff game or two. Lot of blowouts this week. Weird for the NFL. But It’s New Years Eve and I’m spending the rest of it with my girl.

Happy 2024 my Husker faithful!!! GBR!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
That’s the biggest issue here.he is lying about what happened.Even if he came out and said Boy I really messed up. 68 is the one that reported I told Dallas it was 70 Detroit is still going to be pissed but at least he admitted he the made a major mistake. As bad as Detroit got it , it would have been ten times as bad if he reversed on the field and said ya it was 68 that reported the play stands.
Right. I'm a Lions fan. But I'm a human being. Brad Allen screwed up bad. Just don't go full cover up. But he was already under duress bc of the non PI against MVS a month ago. I think we won't see him next year if I had to guess.

Double spot on. Once he announced the wrong number and let the ball be snapped it was just going to suck. Really bad incompetence by part time employees in a 20B annual mega business which of course makes zero sense.

Right. I'm a Lions fan. But I'm a human being. Brad Allen screwed up bad. Just don't go full cover up. But he was already under duress bc of the non PI against MVS a month ago. I think we won't see him next year if I had to guess.
I would agree he and his crew has had issues.

Man, makes you wonder how WWE wrestling wasn't able to keep the fact that it's all scripted under wraps better? I mean, that's the real head scratcher here. Smaller organization by a landslide, yet they let the cat outa the bag years ago. WWE clearly needed to take a page out of the NFL coverup playbook, because they screwed that up big time.

I just checked, and trust me my research is second to none, and Vegas is still accepting wagers on NFL football games.

I'd like to see somebody who thinks the NFL is scripted explain this?

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I just checked, and trust me my research is second to none, and Vegas is still accepting wagers on NFL football games.

I'd like to see somebody who thinks the NFL is scripted explain this?
Do you bet on the NFL? If you follow point spreads closely and see one in a game that looks like easy money. I guarantee you 90 percent of those games go the other way .

Bob Ligenfelter from Plainview . Played for the Vikings and Browns I believe in 77 and 78. Two years only .he sat down for an interview with the Norfolk paper and talked about his short career. He said the NFl was phony most games were fixed. I think a lot a people thought he was just blowing off smoke because he only played two years.
Have the article?

I have met Bob before and watched a lot of NFL with his son. And Harry never mentioned how the games were rigged. Which is something you’d think you would bring up when watching the draft, the regular season games, the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

They're all in on it. From the top down. Including Vegas. Duh. Get your head outa the sand, dude.
Between players, coaches, staff, media, gambling, etc, tens of thousands of people for decades have managed to keep this secret. But half the country can't take a poop or eat a meal without announcing it to the world. Love script people.

Do you bet on the NFL? If you follow point spreads closely and see one in a game that looks like easy money. I guarantee you 90 percent of those games go the other way .
I wouldn’t say it’s 90% because that would be too easy but this does happen a lot to lure bettors. The only way that would happen consistently is if it’s rigged.

One that really bothered me from the other night was Draft Kings randomly offering free +100 “bonus odds” specifically for Creighton to beat Villanova in Omaha as 9.5 point favorites. Nova had yet to win a road game and lost to a 188th ranked team. Should’ve been a no-brainer. Creighton of course lost, somehow blowing a 15 point second half lead. Money was definitely made that night.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say it’s 90% because that would be too easy but this does happen a lot to lure bettors. The only way that would happen consistently is if it’s rigged.

One that really bothered me from the other night was Draft Kings randomly offering free +100 “bonus odds” specifically for Creighton to beat Villanova in Omaha as 9.5 point favorites. Nova had yet to win a road game and lost to a 188th ranked team. Should’ve been a no-brainer. Creighton of course lost, somehow blowing a 15 point second half lead. Money was definitely made that night.
You one fascinatingly committed to your theories dude(or girl), I’ll give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Have the article?

I have met Bob before and watched a lot of NFL with his son. And Harry never mentioned how the games were rigged. Which is something you’d think you would bring up when watching the draft, the regular season games, the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
@Big bo fan ??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT