ADVERTISEMENT

Lions-Cowboys ending

Lions got hosed. Decker reported.
Yeah but I think the WR lined up on the line of scrimmage and covered him, so that makes him ineligible even if he reported.

I felt like the Lions got shafted on several calls in this game, but not sure about that one. If they called him for not reporting it seems like BS. But I do think he was ineligible.

Yeah but I think the WR lined up on the line of scrimmage and covered him, so that makes him ineligible even if he reported.

I felt like the Lions got shafted on several calls in this game, but not sure about that one. If they called him for not reporting it seems like BS. But I do think he was ineligible.
Either way old Mike M almost pissed that game away.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Either way old Mike M almost pissed that game away.
Yeah his clock management on that last drive was insanely stupid. Run the ball, kick the FG, and Detroit gets about :30 to score instead of almost two minutes.

I wanted the Lions to win and I'm still sitting here saying, "WTF is he doing?"

McCarthy is stupid, Ref f’d up twice on the same play and Campbell should’ve kicked the xtra point. All at once. And Parsons gets held multiple times a game and not called. Welcome to Cowboy’s football.

Tinfoil hat? Check!
jabrils-putting-on-tin-foil-hat-ipntrabvlqy2ar2b.gif

"number 68 did not"

So what were you doing when you looked him straight in the eyes and talked to him as you walked past, ref?
"Hey happy holidays" "Is this in the script?" "Did you get that 100 grand hush money they sent?" ?
Just a quick casual convo as you walked past huh. No biggie. He totally didn't report it though.

Last edited:

I watched the replay, did not look like he was covered to me.

Did not watch the game and was unaware of the ending until I just saw it on SC...and if I saw it correctly, the Lions still had two addl chances to convert...So, for the "NFL is fixed people" my questions are...

Why wouldn't the ref have swalloed his whistle on the off sides call against Dallas on one of those attempts if it was fixed, rather than run the risk of giving the Lions another chance to convert..because I guarantee you fixing the second and third 2pt conversion attempts would require enough players and coaches on both sides that you'd never get that much cooperation...

...and the Lions still had a chance after their second failed attempt to kick the PAT and get it to OT, and for some strange reason decided not to. Did the fix include the kind of script that stated the Lions were forbidden to kick the PAT? ...and could you keep all the people required to pull that off quiet?

...and if the NFL is scripted you'd most definately need the kickers on the payroll, yet they frequently get cut on Mondays for missing crucial kicks, but if they were just doing their job by missing kicls on purpose then wjy fire them on Monday?

Did not watch the game and was unaware of the ending until I just saw it on SC...and if I saw it correctly, the Lions still had two addl chances to convert...So, for the "NFL is fixed people" my questions are...

Why wouldn't the ref have swalloed his whistle on the off sides call against Dallas on one of those attempts if it was fixed, rather than run the risk of giving the Lions another chance to convert..because I guarantee you fixing the second and third 2pt conversion attempts would require enough players and coaches on both sides that you'd never get that much cooperation...

...and the Lions still had a chance after their second failed attempt to kick the PAT and get it to OT, and for some strange reason decided not to. Did the fix include the kind of script that stated the Lions were forbidden to kick the PAT? ...and could you keep all the people required to pull that off quiet?

...and if the NFL is scripted you'd most definately need the kickers on the payroll, yet they frequently get cut on Mondays for missing crucial kicks, but if they were just doing their job by missing kicls on purpose then wjy fire them on Monday?

Take your common sense and logic somewhere else. This is the anti-NFL thread. We're dealing only with selective information and conspiracy theories in here.

GTFO with all that common sense. The script weirdos really need this.

Lifelong Lions fan here, that sucked. It was a blown call. Which happens against the Lions a lot (less now that we’re decent).

Campbell did the right thing by continuing to go for two. The defense couldn’t stop Lamb. The offense was struggling (the last drive the cowboys played prevent for some reason). And we’re already at worst a 3 seed. Don’t play another quarter of football. This is war of attrition time.

Lifelong Lions fan here, that sucked. It was a blown call. Which happens against the Lions a lot (less now that we’re decent).

Campbell did the right thing by continuing to go for two. The defense couldn’t stop Lamb. The offense was struggling (the last drive the cowboys played prevent for some reason). And we’re already at worst a 3 seed. Don’t play another quarter of football. This is war of attrition time.
Plus you’re on the road.. I agree to go for it instead of letting a coin decide your fate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT