ADVERTISEMENT

Lexi Sun Any news on when she might play?

Last I heard was that they hoped to have her back by the start of conference season. She originally hurt her back this summer and then reinjured it in fall camp. I assume maybe they thought they tried to get her back too soon and want to be careful with her this time.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Last I heard was that they hoped to have her back by the start of conference season. She originally hurt her back this summer and then reinjured it in fall camp. I assume maybe they thought they tried to get her back too soon and want to be careful with her this time.
I thought Cook said she transferred with an injury. Maybe it happened this summer before she got here perhaps. Cook said she is rehabbing nicely but won't play her until she can play back to back games which sounds like code for won't be until at least conference play.

Reactions: Huskerfan_99
I thought Cook said she transferred with an injury. Maybe it happened this summer before she got here perhaps. Cook said she is rehabbing nicely but won't play her until she can play back to back games which sounds like code for won't be until at least conference play.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure when or where it happened, just remembered hearing about it this summer and that she was sitting out of workouts and then may have tried to come back too soon and reinjured it.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Cook has solved college volleyball. Sun was the #1 recruit in the nation. Even if he doesn't get them out of HS, he has a chance to see how they do their freshman year then transfer them in, usually without having to sit for a year.

The vball program is truly operating at its highest level in history. Amazing that Cook has been able to take it up a considerable notch this late in his career. He's not only recruiting the very best athletes in the country but many of them are also TV friendly, so to speak.

Bravo, coach.

r418425_800x450_16-9.jpg

Sun is playing Huskers tied with New Mexico 1-1 23-25 and 25-12

Last edited:
She had 13 kills which tied for team high in match with Foecke.. Good addition the way it sounds and looks! Huskers win 3 sets to 1!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT