ADVERTISEMENT

Letters are N

That bad thing is, he decided to finalize late which was basically giving us the finger. All for the show!

Hopefully were getting Johnson and Lewis and coach told JC to move along!

KJJ just tweeted for Husker fans to lay off kids and not give them a reason to not come to Nebraska. Fair point. On the other hand, if the reason that Calvin did not come is because he was spending too much time reading all of his social media, well then he needs to grow.

Some Husker fans need to get lives and find a hobby other than following a high school kids every move. Wish the kid luck and move on. Its not like the kid banged your mom and sister then went after your cousin too.
I like to think that most of the people tweeting these high school kids are also high school kids. Still not cool, but a 15 yo kid tweeting at 17 & 18 year old kids isn't really that strange.

Guys, it's fine. I think any kid who bounces around the way Calvin did is going to get some tweets aimed at him that show irritation. But, yeah, lay off, they're just 18 year olds.

Reactions: c3ntral08
Well it will be interesting how USC makes the math work unless Greg Johnson agrees to some type of Saban-esque grayshirt.

Schaefer posted that Blades "likely completes the class." Ends with a bang but not as big of a bang as I suspect most of us wished.

Not sure anyone can be upset about this class. Would have been great to get a couple guys like lewis on top of it all but its a standout class

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT