ADVERTISEMENT

Letters are N

Can someone put a list of players who are actual signing day decisions and another list of guys who are committed yet we are fearful they will go elsewhere?

Can someone put a list of players who are actual signing day decisions and another list of guys who are committed yet we are fearful they will go elsewhere?
Calvin and Thomas were the only two commits I know of who we fear are flipping. There were some rumors about Watts as well. But that is all I know

Great. Another to add to the list of misspelled Huskers...Osbourne, Winstrom, Couch, Tommy Frazier, James

I would assume that they would get the spelling closer to righr once they hear how it is pronounced.

Unless there are several good surprises later today, it looks like we won't have a full class, correct?

Unless there are several good surprises later today, it looks like we won't have a full class, correct?

Well, with Lindsey, we are at 18, so we could still get to 21 or 22, which was our targeted number of commits.

Well, with Lindsey, we are at 18, so we could still get to 21 or 22, which was our targeted number of commits.

I think we have a pretty good chance at Hawkins if Calvin flakes as expected, which would be 19? I haven't counted a commit list in a long while. Blades and Daniels would make 21 though if that is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT