ADVERTISEMENT

Just back from game...

Watched the UM-IU game and IU may give MSU a run for dirtiest. Chase Winovich got the Trev Albert treatment where a lineman jumped on him when already on the ground - possible broken collarbone. Another Michigan player taken off on a stretcher
Winovich possibly has a broken collarbone? Someone bullied him? Someone stole his lunch money? I don’t feel bad for that dipwad at all. Guy needs to quit running his mouth.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Winovich possibly has a broken collarbone? Someone bullied him? Someone stole his lunch money? I don’t feel bad for that dipwad at all. Guy needs to quit running his mouth.

While I don’t disagree ... a dirty play is a dirty play regardless of the player on the receiving end. I don’t think winovich was specifically targeted as the same IU player had a number of other crap plays

How was the crowd in person? They sounded really loud, all game, on tv.
Was great in the end. Snow flying, crowd and team was lit. Every bad call from the zebras just energized the place. Definitely a great environment sans the pussy student section. Great time!
Yep... the bad and no calls kept the crowd in the game for sure. North endzone was the place to be. Didn’t feel a touch of wind the entire game. 4 layers, hand and foot warmers and a smidge of blackberry brandy made for a toasty afternoon.

While I don’t disagree ... a dirty play is a dirty play regardless of the player on the receiving end. I don’t think winovich was specifically targeted as the same IU player had a number of other crap plays
I don’t normally celebrate injuries to players of any team… But this guy is special.

Since it’s a collarbone, he will recover.

Officiating was bad. MSU got hosed on Washington fumbling. Was an obvious fumble they recovered and they gave NU the ball back. Tons of missed calls and not getting the players under control.

If you're going to rip the students then rip the balcony and the corners too. Lots of vacancy up there in the tv shots. Might be a "sellout" but the stadium is obviously not full. Lucky to have the fans they do for win #4

Reactions: jlb321
If you're going to rip the students then rip the balcony and the corners too. Lots of vacancy up there in the tv shots. Might be a "sellout" but the stadium is obviously not full. Lucky to have the fans they do for win #4
My first game at Memorial Stadium in two years. Lots of fun, and not that cold.

I never missed an Oklahoma game as a student, but I know not every student now has the same priorities.

I hope to see a lot of red next week here in IC, win or lose.

#GBR

Officiating was bad. MSU got hosed on Washington fumbling. Was an obvious fumble they recovered and they gave NU the ball back. Tons of missed calls and not getting the players under control.

Anybody who wasn't there shouldn't bitch. I came in lots of insulated stuff and still got cold. The upper tier and the student section had to be a bitch. There were a lot of folks coming and going from our section. Lots of going down to the concourse to warm up a bit and get a coffee or hot chocolate. I was actually impressed with how well the student section hung in there and there actually IMO were more people in the stands for the 4th quarter and to the end of the game than there were during the early 3rd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT