ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Sims sighted...

Sims openly quit last year

Terrible teammate
You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

A great reminder of how refreshing it is to be plus+ 13 in TO margin at this point in the year compared to last year.
Imagine our W-L record if we even lowered that by a few. Could have surely cost us a couple games.

Reactions: HuskerO
He stopped preparing week 3

Piss poor body language

Quitter, loser, part of the problem

Horrible teammate
I’m not going to fall on the sword for arguably the worst season-starting qb in husker history - BUT I never saw poor body language or quitting. I also did not hear any reports of him not preparing.

All that said - I’m glad he’s not in Lincoln and I feel much better about our QB room. Not only our starter but also the growth it seems HH has had this offseason.

Last edited:
I’m not going to fall on the sword for arguably the worst season-starting qb in husker history - BUT I never saw poor body language or quitting. I also did not hear any reports of him not preparing.

All that said - I’m glad he’s not in Lincoln and I feel much better about our QB room. Not only our starter but also the growth it seems HH has had this offseason.
Being your eye doctor must be big business

Kid quit. Simple as that. It was incredibly obvious.

I like Kyle Willingham, but he probably wishes he had Jeff Sims. Utah's QB situation is a s--- show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT