ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Norvell Giving Prime The Business.

Amazing how Colorado went from "worst roster in P5" to "unbeatable monster" in about 2.5 weeks. I think the truth is in the middle. Tip of the cap to Sanders, winning is better than losing according to my sources.

Amazing how Colorado went from "worst roster in P5" to "unbeatable monster" in about 2.5 weeks. I think the truth is in the middle. Tip of the cap to Sanders, winning is better than losing according to my sources.
I live here in Eastern Washington. I watch a lot of Pac 12 ball. I think the games Colorado plays against Oregon, USC, UCLA, Oregon State, Washington State and Utah are going to be far more telling how good the Buffs are than how they played against TCU, Nebraska and Colorado State. Colorado State is no match for them. The Pac 12 in their last year of existence is made up of some pretty good teams. Where Colorado got lucky is they don't have to play another good team, Washington, who by the luck of the draw is not on their schedule.

I will say this about Sanders. He gives his team the confidence needed to go out and play well.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT