ADVERTISEMENT

Next Coach

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Dangerfield's daughter in high school was voted "Most Likey To Conceive".

His illegitimate son in Tampa was voted "Most Likely To Concede".

Shit, I would have taken Hugh Freeze in a second. Anyone that thinks he is some devil because he likes to **** is a nutbar.

I can tell you this much, Freeze would not have brought Sims or Satterfield.
Same.

Dude does nothing but turn programs into winners. He's never left the south though. We would never have got him if Auburn was willing to take him.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yawn. Never said wasn’t gonna harass y’all here. Just not wasting time goin to the games this year. ‘Fairweather’, fine.

It’s been a f*cking decade since we had shit to be happy about. Just pressing Pause on spending entire Saturdays watching us Flail.
So instead of "wasting" a couple of hours on Saturday, you are wasting more than that on a message board? Makes sense.

What makes more sense is that you are full of shit and will still be watching on Saturday too.

So instead of "wasting" a couple of hours on Saturday, you are wasting more than that on a message board? Makes sense.

What makes more sense is that you are full of shit and will still be watching on Saturday too.
Imagine NOT wanting to have fun on a college football Saturday and instead deciding to pick weeds or paint a shed.

Hey man, wifey is out with the gals and I’m trading off reading a book and having a friendly discussion w/ y’all! Would’ve played golf but left my f’ing clubs in her car.

ALSO, I’ll still watch the games. All of ‘em. Just on FF after it’s over. Haven’t missed one since… over 30 years?

We want the same thing. Rhule has just always insisted on developing 3-stars, SUCCESSFULLY I’ll happily add… just seems we’ve tried the exact same recipe and failed. And again, and again.

Programs have been buying elite players… forever. Now it’s just okay to do so, those programs are still winning more than losing, and we’re not… either not making enough of an effort as a program, or we simply don’t have the money? I don’t think his ‘tried and true’ approach is gonna work the same in the Big10. Riley had all the same metrics…

Hey man, wifey is out with the gals and I’m trading off reading a book and having a friendly discussion w/ y’all! Would’ve played golf but left my f’ing clubs in her car.

ALSO, I’ll still watch the games. All of ‘em. Just on FF after it’s over. Haven’t missed one since… over 30 years?

We want the same thing. Rhule has just always insisted on developing 3-stars, SUCCESSFULLY I’ll happily add… just seems we’ve tried the exact same recipe and failed. And again, and again.

Programs have been buying elite players… forever. Now it’s just okay to do so, those programs are still winning more than losing, and we’re not… either not making enough of an effort as a program, or we simply don’t have the money? I don’t think his ‘tried and true’ approach is gonna work the same in the Big10. Riley had all the same metrics…
meh, I still think you are full of shit. Anyone that is that discouraged by the team to not even watch, is not going to spend nearly every evening talking shit on a message board. I still believe you will be watching on Saturday, and will be on every week night next week spouting bullshit just like you are now.

Riley didn’t have the same metrics.. Rhule teams will play tough physical football, just need to find adequate QB.
Riley teams played soft and never was ever physical..

Don’t even think about comparing the two..

And you say you played for Nebraska in 1992.. 🤔
The hell U Say..

Sorry OP, but Rhule isn’t going anywhere on that $74 million contract for the foreseeable future.

I’m livid about our QB and OC situation, but I also know a few things. Nebraska has had, debatably, 1 or 2 years of consistent offense in 20 *******g years. The coaching turnover and mismanagement has crippled the culture of the offense. Sure, we’ve had Trey Palmers, Spencer Longs, and Ameers here and there but it’s mostly been one giant fart noise after another. I get that Rhule was hired to fix everything, but calling for his head and/or expecting him to undo it all in 2 road game P5 atmospheres ain’t it.

Riley didn’t have the same metrics.. Rhule teams will play tough physical football, just need to find adequate QB.
Riley teams played soft and never was ever physical..

Don’t even think about comparing the two..

And you say you played for Nebraska in 1992.. 🤔
The hell U Say..
lol no the guy we chatted up @ the CU game did. There were a bunch of frmr players there. Kenny Bell was jacking up the crowd, everyone saw him.

You don't leave clubs in a car. Bad on the epoxy.

Reactions: scarletred

Whoa! I always thought you were a women!

How insensitive of you, they could be a woman and still have a wife. This isn’t the 1950’s.😁
Very true but after discussions with this dude over politics and the nature of american society it's very clear that he is not an LGBTQ kind of guy. I really figured it was some truck driving gal or a construction working women that I was dealing with.

Very true but after discussions with this dude over politics and the nature of american society it's very clear that he is not an LGBTQ kind of guy. I really figured it was some truck driving gal or a construction working women that I was dealing with.
Sounds LGBTQ to me

Reactions: cavalot
Sorry OP, but Rhule isn’t going anywhere on that $74 million contract for the foreseeable future.

I’m livid about our QB and OC situation, but I also know a few things. Nebraska has had, debatably, 1 or 2 years of consistent offense in 20 *******g years. The coaching turnover and mismanagement has crippled the culture of the offense. Sure, we’ve had Trey Palmers, Spencer Longs, and Ameers here and there but it’s mostly been one giant fart noise after another. I get that Rhule was hired to fix everything, but calling for his head and/or expecting him to undo it all in 2 road game P5 atmospheres ain’t it.
OC will be fine. QB will probably remain a problem I’m afraid. Play calling has not cost us these games IMO.

OC will be fine. QB will probably remain a problem I’m afraid. Play calling has not cost us these games IMO.
That’s fair. I can’t decide where I’m at on Satt because I just don’t know if (or how much) Beamer took away any amount of play calling last year or not. I don’t like the turnovers under his watch at Temple and SCar, but he had to have some part in helping Rattler beat Clemson and Tennessee.

That’s fair. I can’t decide where I’m at on Satt because I just don’t know if (or how much) Beamer took away any amount of play calling last year or not. I don’t like the turnovers under his watch at Temple and SCar, but he had to have some part in helping Rattler beat Clemson and Tennessee.
An OC ultimately can only be as good as his OC. I had some issue with some play calls at MN until I listened to a good X’s and O’s Guy explain why Satt called those pass plays. They were plays that Sims has executed in practice and they were there for chunk plays if not TDs.

I’ve liked a lot of what Satt has done. My one critique would be that I would like him to stay committed to inside runs even if at times they’re not popping. I think that’s our O lines best ability. We’ve seen some big plays pop from inside plays and they’re low risk.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
The reality is that it's foolish to ponder who the next HC will be because no matter what, Rhule's getting at MINIMUM 3 years here.

Who knows who will even still be coaching by then, let alone who might be up and coming by then.

Upsets happen..

The Cowboys reached the top 10 of the Associated Press poll in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 and 2022.

tumblr_ovg88ioOmr1vg2rq8o3_500.gif

Yes, upsets happen and then there is getting your ass whooped at home by a team that you paid a lot of money, to come be a warm up game.

Total yards - USA 395 OSU 208
Rushing yards - USA 243 OSU 94
Passing yards - USA 152 OSU 114
Yards per play - USA 6.3 OSU 3.3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT