ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Simmons and Clemson

Academic all americans has nothing to do with academic ranking.
It is not a measure of academic ranking
It is simply a football player getting good grades
That does not mean the school has academic quality
That is something neb likes to crow about because it sounds good but isnt really the information that recruits are looking for.
It sure sounds good tho.
In reality u can have a really shitty academic ranking it wont stop u from having lots of academic all americans on ur football team
Clemson is ranked in top15
Neb is in the 50s i believe
SMH.

Why has this thread turned to who has the best academics? Simmons decision has nothing to do with it... It's all about who's hot and who's not IMO..

Reactions: scarletred
was the pic of Nebraska's crystal posted 60 minutes ago?

CaPZRHNUAAAJxy1.jpg

https://twitter.com/isaiahsimmons25

Last edited:
I see a pic of him in nebraskas, clemsons, and michigans locker rooms. But the Nebraska pic is bigger so that's gotta mean something right!?!

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Not surprised but still sucks. Can't blame him Clemson would be tough to not go to right now.

Academic all americans has nothing to do with academic ranking.
It is not a measure of academic ranking
It is simply a football player getting good grades
That does not mean the school has academic quality
That is something neb likes to crow about because it sounds good but isnt really the information that recruits are looking for.
It sure sounds good tho.
In reality u can have a really shitty academic ranking it wont stop u from having lots of academic all americans on ur football team
Clemson is ranked in top15
Neb is in the 50s i believe

All of your posts are a haiku.

Not really a good thing.

But you said before you already had receiver slots full. Weird.
While in the Navy, took classes at Clemson for a year, an attempt get part of my degree finished. I got more of an education from my Naval Computer Science classes than any classes Clemson had to offer. It was extremely difficult to get any assistance from the Professors, unless, of course, one came to class in a Vneck & short skirt. The one women professor I had was so annoying, I almost dropped the required class.
So where were you stationed when you took those classes @ Clemson?

Damn, oh well Clemson is the new shinny toy so he jumped on board. I feel HCMR did all could to land this kid but he couldn't resist the sparkly so... May the force be with him..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT