ADVERTISEMENT

Is the losing mentality endemic in Nebraska

sZvQ5mg.jpg

Reactions: EATAFAT1
No, most just like certain sports.

When teams other than football are winning, people show up in droves.

***Now that I read your post again, I have no idea what you are asking.

Seriously? Volleyball was runners up this year... wrestling is top 10. Track and field just won the conference. That’s just off the top of my head.

Maybe do some research before posting something like this?
Tim, you forgot women's bowling. Shocked I am. LOL

Reactions: cornhustler
Endemic in Nebraska?!

Personally, i haven't been hit with it yet... not sure this "disease" means anything...
More like a cold just a hiccup, now basketball it's not losing people have to high expectations, historically Nebraska basketball has always been a afterthought

More like a cold just a hiccup, now basketball it's not losing people have to high expectations, historically Nebraska basketball has always been a afterthought
One thing people overlook is NU's record at PBA when they talk about the house still being full at home games. Even if the conference record isn't great, people still want to come out with the hope that we could get a W. IF we were getting blown out repeatedly at home, PBA would be half full. NU fans for the most part have realistic expectations for the basketball program.

except in football? Looks like it. IMO, that’s
unacceptable or is it? Thoughts?
Where are you at? Curious to know your thoughts too, since you started this.

How do you discount the other athletics that have won a lot?

The irony is, you claim the endemic is in all things except football. 23-27 the last 4 years with 3 losing seasons.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the football program is ready for a coming out party, but I gotta ask, were you under the influence when you started this thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT