ADVERTISEMENT

Alberts (& Osborne) at Big Red Brunch - Aug. 24

maplesyrup95

Junior
Nov 26, 2014
Alberts on Nebraska ticket prices: “Nebraska has the fifth-most expensive ticket in college football when all licenses or donations are taken into account…and that’s not right…especially when you’re 3-9.”

I hope people are noticing what Alberts is actually saying. This shouldn’t come as a surprise that we had really lazy, absolute myopic administration that was damn near running this program slowly into the ground.

I know most of us fans don’t like what’s happening in college football, but what else is he supposed to do? I’m grateful Alberts is fighting and competing for my alma mater, and not idly standing by and letting the ‘N’ die - because that’s what was happening.

Alberts on Nebraska ticket prices: “Nebraska has the fifth-most expensive ticket in college football when all licenses or donations are taken into account…and that’s not right…especially when you’re 3-9.”

I hope people are noticing what Alberts is actually saying. This shouldn’t come as a surprise that we had really lazy, absolute myopic administration that was damn near running this program slowly into the ground.

I know most of us fans don’t like what’s happening in college football, but what else is he supposed to do? I’m grateful Alberts is fighting and competing for my alma mater, and not idly standing by and letting the ‘N’ die - because that’s what was happening.
There have been so many mistakes made by this program since 2003 I hardly know where to begin.

There have been so many mistakes made by this program since 2003 I hardly know where to begin.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT