ADVERTISEMENT

is michigan's coach heading to the raiders?

Stephen Ross - the dolphins owner, is one of Michigan's biggest donors

Michigan-Ross-School-of-Business-Class-Profile-_-Employment-Reports-and-Salaries.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: redwine65
Dolphins put out a statement they aren't looking at Harbaugh. So expect Harbaugh to be named the next Dolphins coach soon. Haha. I don't see that one personally, out of all the open jobs only one has a legit QB IIMO and that's the Jags. Carr is OK but I ain't hitching my wagin to him and he's 3rd best in his division and if Rogets goes to Denver he's 4th (I dont think Rogers leaves the Pack). Be intetesting to see what Hargod does.

Dolphins put out a statement they aren't looking at Harbaugh. So expect Harbaugh to be named the next Dolphins coach soon. Haha. I don't see that one personally, out of all the open jobs only one has a legit QB IIMO and that's the Jags. Carr is OK but I ain't hitching my wagin to him and he's 3rd best in his division and if Rogets goes to Denver he's 4th (I dont think Rogers leaves the Pack). Be intetesting to see what Hargod does.

Nothing Lawrence did this year showed he's going to be legit. He pretty much sucked, to be honest....

Reactions: cubsker
I believe no NFL team is looking at him given his odd approach to communicating with others and resulting weak public image (my opinion) and it’s 100% his agent drumming this up

Nothing Lawrence did this year showed he's going to be legit. He pretty much sucked, to be honest....

Horrible roster in full rebuild coached by a dork who didn't belong on an NFL sideline. It was a wasted year for sure for Lawrence, but out of all the open jobs, he is the most legit of the bunch and most possible NFL head coaching candidates will feel the same.

I believe no NFL team is looking at him given his odd approach to communicating with others and resulting weak public image (my opinion) and it’s 100% his agent drumming this up
harbaugh does not have an agent

That is unlikely. He's been there done that in the NFL and has said the idea interests him again.

Texans fired HC Culley after one season. Talk about cut throat after one season after Bill O'Brien wrecked that roster and coming into a shitty QB situation.

I love how, according to many on here, Harbaugh is using all of this to get more money and even making the rumors up. Really? Sports writers all over the country are writing and speculating and, heaven forbid, even people on this board! Shocker! He doesn't say a word and where is the evidence any of it is true but we not only believe it is true but he is the one behind curtain pulling the strings! ha ha

Whatever he wants to do, big boy now, been in the pros and college so he knows what he is getting in to. He makes so stinking much money, I am sure he is making stories up just to get another 250K. Oh how sneaky, no one would ever have thought of it and those idiot college leaders should know better.

Reactions: barney44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT