ADVERTISEMENT

Plans for the game?

SuperBigFan

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 10, 2021
I think me and some friends are heading out to a new Husker bar here in Omaha. It opens at 11am though, which is lame, like the game is at 11 why not open at 1030?

What about you guys?

Reactions: Jaemekon
my daughter has a hair appointment in omaha at 12:00, so i will be going to that, and then gotta go to the strip mall in gretna to find bits for my son's Halloween costume.

I'll be able to watch the game highlights tonight probably.

my daughter has a hair appointment in omaha at 12:00, so i will be going to that, and then gotta go to the strip mall in gretna to find bits for my son's Halloween costume.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Jae, if you're gonna post this type of stuff on a football Saturday, you should only post OT on here.

Your daughters' hair isn't gonna grow that much by tomorrow and I know Halloween is a rush since its only 7 weeks away. LOL

If the rest of us Husker fans are going to be in another struggle session today, the least you can do is join us.

Last edited:
Props for the game

Passing Yards

u185½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Jeff Sims touchdown passes

Jeff Sims
o1½ (+158)

TD Passes
u1½ (-220)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Jeff Sims total rushing yards

Jeff Sims
o76½ (-115)

Rushing Yards
u76½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Gabe Ervin Jr total rushing yards

Gabe Ervin Jr
o69½ (-115)

Rushing Yards
u69½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Shedeur Sanders passing yards

Shedeur Sanders
o308½ (-115)

Passing Yards
u308½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Shedeur Sanders touchdown passes

Shedeur Sanders
o2½ (-115)

TD Passes
u2½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Travis Hunter total receiving yards

Travis Hunter
o81½ (-115)

Receiving Yards
u81½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Jimmy Horn Jr. total receiving yards

Jimmy Horn Jr.
o71½ (-115)

Receiving Yards
u71½ (-115)

Nebraska @ Colorado - Xavier Weaver total receiving yards

Xavier Weaver
o66½ (-115)

Receiving Yards
u66½ (-115)

This post gave @Lincoln100 a HUGE pants tent!

No talk of beers, no talk of shots, no talk of hot girls or having fun. This is his penthouse forum.

I kid, I kid, relax.

Jae, if you're gonna post this type of stuff on a football Saturday, you should only post OT on here.

Your daughters' hair isn't gonna grow that much by tomorrow and I know Halloween is a rush since its only 7 weeks away. LOL

If the rest of us Husker fans are going to be in another struggle session today, the least you can do is join us.

🤣☠️

the appointment was scheduled for later in the day, but my cousin moved it up (she is the stylist). we are gonna hit up the strip mall since we will be in the area and don't like to drive all the way to O street here in Lincoln. my son basically wants a new dress outfit for Halloween.

i was like, "what are you gonna be? a dead politician?"

I think me and some friends are heading out to a new Husker bar here in Omaha. It opens at 11am though, which is lame, like the game is at 11 why not open at 1030?

What about you guys?
You're a so-called educator, right? Whatever happened to "my friends and I?"

🤣☠️

the appointment was scheduled for later in the day, but my cousin moved it up (she is the stylist). we are gonna hit up the strip mall since we will be in the area and don't like to drive all the way to O street here in Lincoln. my son basically wants a new dress outfit for Halloween.

i was like, "what are you gonna be? a dead politician?"
If your son wants another dress outfit...

(Also, no need to defend your actions, just tell people to mind their own business. lol)

Reactions: Jaemekon
In Boulder, headed to a tailgate. Wearing plaid so I don’t get bottles thrown at my head… using the buddy system to use bathrooms…

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Last time I was here got kicked in the back into a urinal. Not kidding.

Have 2 young kids and a wife that doesn't understand football, so probably spend the game wishing I was watching and avoiding Internet so I can watch it later.......

If there is a god and he is merciful, I'll teach my kids that football is the most important thing on Saturday, and tell my wife to shove it in the future.

I'm kind of surprised how many people are on a Husker message board but aren't going to be watching the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT