ADVERTISEMENT

Is Howard ok w/ Miller staying?

Will USC's third team QB throwing six TDs make NFL teams think twice about Caleb Williams being the next sure fire NFL star? Of course not, but I'm sure it will be a topic of conversation leading up to the draft.
I think a larger topic of conversation will be whether an NFL team wants this on their sideline after each loss

5daa7-16981638466487-1920.jpg

Williams-02.jpg

I don't know if he's gonna be a bust....but I also don't think he's worthy of the number one pick overall.....I guess if Drake goes #1 and is no longer an option for a QB needy team ypu almost have to take him, and then cross your fingers. I like McCarthy (if he declares) better. 74% completion rate, looks very accurate, doesn't turn the ball over, already plays in an NFL system @ Michigan and I think he'll be a damn fine NFL QB. I am not sure about his arm strength though....if it's NFL level, he's my #2

Our 5 star backup QB just went in the transfer portal, I love that Miller stayed and was a team player. We had 20 players opt out. We had true freshman receivers all over the place. We just need the defense fixed before we head to the the B1G cause you guys are going to destroy us. I don't think Howard will end up with SC.

I think a larger topic of conversation will be whether an NFL team wants this on their sideline after each loss

5daa7-16981638466487-1920.jpg

Williams-02.jpg
Nothing wrong with passion, better than making jokes and laughing after a loss. That being said, I've seen him play live, I didn't get the fanfare and hype. Wasn't a game changer IMO.

Reactions: buckknowsall
I think Will Howard is a pretty good QB, but not top shelf. Feel like USC and Ohio St should expect better.

Huh, I disagree. Admittedly, I haven't watched a ton of K State football this year...tuned in sparingly for a few minutes here and there and mostly everything else was just highlights. But, from everything I did see, Howard looked like an absolute baller. Thought he looked waaaaaay too good for K State.

Huh, I disagree. Admittedly, I haven't watched a ton of K State football this year...tuned in sparingly for a few minutes here and there and mostly everything else was just highlights. But, from everything I did see, Howard looked like an absolute baller. Thought he looked waaaaaay too good for K State.

Most K-State fans don't agree, I work with one and he's happy Howard is leaving.... he'd rather have Avery Johnson than Howard and I don't disagree.... Johnson is like a Taylor Martinez that can actually throw...

Most K-State fans don't agree, I work with one and he's happy Howard is leaving.... he'd rather have Avery Johnson than Howard and I don't disagree.... Johnson is like a Taylor Martinez that can actually throw...

They'd know much better than I would because, as mentioned, I haven't watched much KSU. Or it's just sour grapes on their part. But, I can't imagine a fanbase ever having that mentality. Never.

Johnson has nothing like TMart speed. Most dont. Avery can move but not like TM. Not sure he throws a ton better either. We will see over the next 2 years. Howard as a 6th year senior is a far better player than AJ. Howard is a baller who gets tough yards and also plays smart and fast. Will Howard struggled as a sophomore and K State fans still think hes that guy. The last 2 seasons he has been as good as any qb in the Big12.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
Johnson has nothing like TMart speed. Most dont. Avery can move but not like TM. Not sure he throws a ton better either. We will see over the next 2 years. Howard as a 6th year senior is a far better player than AJ. Howard is a baller who gets tough yards and also plays smart and fast. Will Howard struggled as a sophomore and K State fans still think hes that guy. The last 2 seasons he has been as good as any qb in the Big12.

Why did Howard leave then, since you obviously know everything?? Lol @ "not sure he throws better" ..... that's f*cking hilarious. lmao also "has nothing like Tmart speed"....... nothing like?? So what does run in the 40.... 5.0 😭😂 what is his 10 yard split.... 3 seconds?? obviously he's not as fast as Taylor but he's not that far off Jesus Christ nice eyes.....

Last edited:
Will USC's third team QB throwing six TDs make NFL teams think twice about Caleb Williams being the next sure fire NFL star? Of course not, but I'm sure it will be a topic of conversation leading up to the draft.
I wouldn't touch Williams with a ten foot pole in the draft. Maybe I'm wrong but to me he looks like a system QB who has always benefited from having his skill guys be way better than the guys on defense. Put him on a bad team without any real weapons next year and I just don't think he has enough to elevate guys to another level. Basically a less athletic Kyler Murray

I wouldn't touch Williams with a ten foot pole in the draft. Maybe I'm wrong but to me he looks like a system QB who has always benefited from having his skill guys be way better than the guys on defense. Put him on a bad team without any real weapons next year and I just don't think he has enough to elevate guys to another level. Basically a less athletic Kyler Murray
I think Murray is the comp.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He’s extremely quick. He embarrassed people trying to sack him. Straight line speed I don’t know but he’s one of the quickest college QBs I’ve watched this year.

They should think twice. I think he’s going to be a bust.
same guy who thinks kirk cousins > lamar jackson

can't wait to put a fortune on Williams to win offensive rookie of the year next year simply to fade your always-wrong opinions

thanks for the free cash, friend!

• Haha
Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Not necessarily disagreeing. But I don’t believe we would get a Qb like this after we signed DR.
I don't think we'll even try because we guaranteed DR the starting job to get him**

**this is not a critique. you do what you have to do to get the #1 player in the country**

as a result, however, winning won't be the measuring stick next year or the year after. "progress" (whatever that means) will be.

you saw in the pop tarts why will howard is in the portal. my guess is he ends up at ohio state. much better cultural fit. just as big a paycheck. maybe more assets around him. same conference. closer to family which would be an important factor for him.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT