ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa West Champs

family guy vomit GIF

Now that the West is settled, next week's game is basically like when a king was coronated in the medieval times and he would visit the various villages so his subjects could admire and show their respect to their superior.

Now that the West is settled, next week's game is basically like when a king was coronated in the medieval times and he would visit the various villages so his subjects could admire and show their respect to their superior.
Don't forget the Io_a Queen whore's.
25Hstd.gif

Reactions: BleedRed78
Not so much this year. Been embarrassed by Michigan once. Iowa will get gang raped, and be proud of it. Getting to a bowl game in year 1 of a new regime would be ahead of schedule. But congrats on being the prettiest fat chick. Go get a mouthful of Michigan cum in your mouth and gargle accordingly.
You didn't want to win the West this year?

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
Not so much this year. Been embarrassed by Michigan once. Iowa will get gang raped, and be proud of it. Getting to a bowl game in year 1 of a new regime would be ahead of schedule. But congrats on being the prettiest fat chick. Go get a mouthful of Michigan cum in your mouth and gargle accordingly.
Kinda mouthy for a fan of a 5-6 team.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
What could have been except we don't have a D1 QB...
Well it is win or stay home this Friday. I think the Huskers can win. Iowa's offense is not going to score a lot of points against the Husker D. Their quarterback has a little too much girth to be effective running the ball. Purdy and the rest of the offense keep from turning the ball over and I think they have a real shot. EJ can't run every play, but ride him hard. He is a better runner than Grant. May not be a factor as Grant got hurt in the OT period.
This is the big "IF". If Satterfield can keep the offense moving I think it can be the best win of the season.

Thank god the divisions go away next year so all of the crappy teams in the West can stop having dumb arguments about meaningless games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT