ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa V Wisconsin

Kirk has no choice to play this way he has a really good punter and good defense and has to play keep away as long as possible on offense…

Not Including Saturday’s game , which Wisky QB went out of the game with a broken wrist, Ioway is going to play 5 offenses that are 83 or worse in the country and it just happens Nebraska is one of them..

Only juggernaut Ferentz has beaten was in 2017 against Ohio St.. Who else has he beaten that‘s been ranked in the top 10?

I also might add who has he beaten that stayed in the top 10 at seasons end?
PSU in 2008, 2009, and 2021. That OSU game in 2017. Michigan in 2016. MSU in 2010 were top 5 wins. I’m not going back to list the other top 10 wins.

It just sucks that Kirk hasn’t put together a season or two where he beats the top teams AND the lessor/equal teams.

PSU in 2008, 2009, and 2021. That OSU game in 2017. Michigan in 2016. MSU in 2010 were top 5 wins. I’m not going back to list the other top 10 wins.

It just sucks that Kirk hasn’t put together a season or two where he beats the top teams AND the lessor/equal teams.
PSU in 2021 finished 7-6

that was a classic B1G Top 5 win (media driven)

would you trade your current QB for our current QB?

So since Nebraska has joined only 3 and I might add Penn St finished out side the top 25 in 2021..

But thanks for the answers.

Ferentz is extremely fortunate that Iowa is in the Big Ten. If this year’s Iowa team was in another Power 5 conference, they would be around .500 at best.

And here we are on an Iowa thread on the husker board.

There are no UN threads on the Iowa board BTW - but I'm sure you'll start one.
we are looking forward to our annual friendly with your team

for most, this was the first time watching iowa all season

congrats on your B1G media payout. sorry about your unrequited hatred for Nebraska Football and thanks as always for helping boost our TV ratings.

iowa fans never miss a second of Husker action!

And here we are on an Iowa thread on the husker board.

There are no UN threads on the Iowa board BTW - but I'm sure you'll start one.

Never been to your lame ass board, because I do not care about Iowa .

On the other hand, here you are on the Nebraska board, obsessing in typical Io_a fashion.

It’s okay to say you lied … own it.
I didn't, just not going through all the thread I referred to. Now own up to why Iowa is such a concern to you while displaying an Nebraska board name.

What's ironic is the daily BS on the I_wa board concerning the husker. I don't need to lie.

Ferentz is extremely fortunate that Iowa is in the Big Ten. If this year’s Iowa team was in another Power 5 conference, they would be around .500 at best.
You said this last year and the year before too. But the Big Ten has a good Bowl record...much better than the SEC.

2021:

Big Ten: 6-3

SEC: 5-8 (including a forfeit)

Also B1G West is 6-3 in the last 2 years.
B1G west was 3-2 in bowls last year with a -29 point differential despite iowa pitching a shutout

2021:

B1G - 6-4, 0-1 in playoff
SEC - 5-7, 2-1 in playoff, won national championship

Ahhh shouldn’t you be concerned about trying to beat Ioway..
he's too concerned with posting incorrect bowl game records from 2 years ago as if they mean anything

heaven forbid his beloved conference be accurately labeled as terrible, slow and completely inconsequential

goes for basketball, too, Opie, but you already know that

he's too concerned with posting incorrect bowl game records from 2 years ago as if they mean anything

heaven forbid his beloved conference be accurately labeled as terrible, slow and completely inconsequential

goes for basketball, too, Opie, but you already know that
You post misleading info. All want is an accurate representation.

You don't count Texas A&M's cowardly forfeit as a loss....but you count the 10th-place B1G team Rutgers substituting in to play the #2 ACC team as a loss ??

You post misleading info. All want is an accurate representation.

You don't count Texas A&M's cowardly forfeit as a loss....but you count the 10th-place B1G team Rutgers substituting in to play the #2 ACC team as a loss ??
the record is the record.

I don't do any counting. I only post facts about what happens on the field/court.

if you think the actual record is "misleading", you've likely got an agenda.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
Here is a question I’ve been asking myself the last 24 hours. Is there really a difference in winning 15-6 from winning 49-40?

I absolutely love Kirk’s overall philosophy in football games. It’s different and keeps Iowa relevant. Having low O/U totals is no different than having the O/U be 77.
Relevant you say? Trying to prop up Iowa football on a husker message board..,

the record is the record.

I don't do any counting. I only post facts about what happens on the field/court.

if you think the actual record is "misleading", you've likely got an agenda.
Stating facts alone with no context, sense, or explanation behind them is how people become ignorant of history.

Gophers woulda won the National Championship in basketball that one time...

If, you know, they woulda had different players.
We'd have definitely been the favorite if we didn't kick out our top 2 recruits. Royce White and transfer Trevor Mbakwe. We were also set to return our top 9 players from our NCAA team before morale fell apart.

We'd have definitely been the favorite if we didn't kick out our top 2 recruits. Royce White and transfer Trevor Mbakwe. We were also set to return our top 9 players from our NCAA team before morale fell apart.
Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

Minnesota, the Duke of … Minnesota.

• Haha
Reactions: schuele
Minnesota, the Duke of … Minnesota.
Yeah...because our administration has sabotaged all of our best teams.

I'm not saying we'd always be great. But there was ONE time where we'd have been the best team in the country on paper.

Yeah...because our administration has sabotaged all of our best teams.

I'm not saying we'd always be great. But there was ONE time where we'd have been the best team in the country on paper.
Why would the admin cover up a gopher hockey coach molesting tons of kids only to turn around and sabotage other teams?

• Wow
Reactions: RBigredMax
Why would the admin cover up a gopher hockey coach molesting tons of kids only to turn around and sabotage other teams?
I don't know.

But our 1997 Final Four team & coach were booted out immediately.

Tubby started out great. Made the NCAA in 2009 and returned our top 9 players...and signed Royce White & transfer-junior Trevor Mbakwe. But we booted out White & suspended Mbakwe for a year...which caused other problems too, including guys who transferred out after this. Like Justin Cobbs...who was on our bench but became 1st-team All-Pac12. Our 2nd unit would have made the NCAA, seriously. It was terrible.

In 2016 we continued our self-sabotage by booting out our only big man off of Pitino's best team. Returning B1G Defensive POY (and good scorer) Reggie Lynch. We were Top-15.

This is too many coincidences. And all self-imposed.

I don't know.

But our 1997 Final Four team & coach were booted out immediately.

Tubby started out great. Made the NCAA in 2009 and returned our top 9 players...and signed Royce White & transfer-junior Trevor Mbakwe. But we booted out White & suspended Mbakwe for a year...which caused other problems too, including guys who transferred out after this. Like Justin Cobbs...who was on our bench but became 1st-team All-Pac12. Our 2nd unit would have made the NCAA, seriously. It was terrible.

In 2016 we continued our self-sabotage by booting out our only big man off of Pitino's best team. Returning B1G Defensive POY (and good scorer) Reggie Lynch. We were Top-15.

This is too many coincidences. And all self-imposed.
Yea, I’m not reading that

Nobody cares

The favorite for the Big 10 or the National Championship and which year? 2010-2011 or 2009-2010?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT