ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Fan mocking DR

I think he will be good, probably just a matter of how good. The other aspect is I think Neb fans have a big since of urgency so hopefully he is allowed to develop.

I am a huge fan of Kaelin and his game. Going to be interesting if DR struggles some on what they do.
I sure hope at least one Iowa poster knows what a scout team is. It was a spring scrimmage not a scout team. A scout team is developed during the season of lower unit players to mimic that weeks opponent.

Any Iowa fan commenting negatively about another teams QB has not been paying attention to the absolute shit show at that position in Iowa City for the past 4 years, I can’t think of a more disappointing QB room than the Hawkeye’s lately. Hell, we should be jealous of most teams QB2.

Reactions: wkato
Coming from a school who grabs the first white boy that can semi throw the ball and he's the QB. Sounds like this individual along with many other Iowa fans are a wee bit worried about DR.

Those "lowlights" are actually pretty impressive. An objective Iowa fan probably looks at those clips and thinks, "Uh oh, that kid looks really good for an early enrollee."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT