ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

Where do I start. Government is a necessary evil to organize society, there is no such thing as a "wise" government. There may be moments of wisdom, but they pass very quickly and are replaced by much longer periods of stupidity.
Free markets "regulated" by government are by definition not free.
Holy Jesus has our education system succeeded in turning a once formidable country into a ****hole nation.
You are speaking to a moron who doesn't realize they are a moron.

Where do I start. Government is a necessary evil to organize society, there is no such thing as a "wise" government. There may be moments of wisdom, but they pass very quickly and are replaced by much longer periods of stupidity.
Free markets "regulated" by government are by definition not free.
Holy Jesus has our education system succeeded in turning a once formidable country into a ****hole nation.

Last edited:
Heard Hill still sucks Lainez isn’t afraid to run for yardage.
More motion in the offense and in shotgun no QB under center.

Some of the writers think they need to pick up a portal QB and McNamara should be ready in June sometime…

Still believe McNamara will not with be able to withstand the entire season..

ClKNey.jpg

I can see the post "spring game arrogance" is in full effect again this year. Eventually you have GOT to get to a bowl game, right? This is YOUR year!

I can see the post "spring game arrogance" is in full effect again this year. Eventually you have GOT to get to a bowl game, right? This is YOUR year!
Hawkins - the difference in Husker fans is that we know who we’ve been and who we are right now.

Hawk fans think they are playoff bound every year and think they should be 11-1 or 12-0 and don’t see the fact they totally suck vs any solid competition. Have fun beating us at our worst by 3-7 points and taking care of Purdue and Illinois giving your defense false hope they are any good - only to be unraveled by the slightest glimpse of an offense.

Bottom line - we are on the way up (can’t get much lower) and it’s normal status quo in Iowa City. 8+ wins while getting shredded by any top 15 team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SWIowahawks
Red Michelle, The Swarm needs your moola STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life

Nothing to see here. KF will do his last minute flipping of high 2star MAC commitments to fill out his class and the Iowa faithful will praise him once again for his exceptional eye for talent and ability to develop them into NFL draft picks. Rinse and repeat.

The swarm? Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT