ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa not just ugly...

Did they not watch Purdue yesterday? If you're up 3 with under 10 seconds, foul them on the floor and put them on the line so they can't tie it.

Then again, the way Iowa's been shooting free throws, it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Oh wow Iowa got lucky. That push off was clear as day.
Do refs even try anymore? That is a TERRIBLE NO CALL. Plain as day. Temple should have been shooting a 1&1 on the other end with 1 sec left to win. There's a difference between swallowing your whistle for borderline fouls, and flat out being stupid. The ref just ended Temple's season. Nice job.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Do refs even try anymore? That is a TERRIBLE NO CALL. Plain as day. Temple should have been shooting a 1&1 on the other end with 1 sec left to win. There's a difference between swallowing your whistle for borderline fouls, and flat out being stupid. The ref just ended Temple's season. Nice job.
I hate the end of game whistle-swallow. The Iowa player made it too obvious in regulation. I think you would have had to punch somebody to get a call in the closing seconds of OT, and the players know it.

Nova is going to go all up in that ass all dry like. Xavier will do the same thing to Wisky. Big East is going to own the B1G after the next round.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
At least their cheerleaders are a bunch of hotties.

iowa21_zpsjxgto32s.jpg

The overbite is 1st team BiG and 2nd team All American as well as a 1st team Academic All American but I am sure the time you spent on the JV squad was just as valuable and now you have your little sheep.

A decent looking guy could do well in that state. Think about it....state with guys that look like the cast of Deliverance. Odds would be in your favor.

0-Iowa.jpg

BzrIX61IgAAUJpn.jpg

We have had better crops, but not to bad.

Is it against NCAA rules for the university to give all the cheerleaders free 'JUCO transfers'?

I think it is irresponsible for the universities to at least not offer any cheerleader a free enhancement, if thy so choose.

I've been watching Villanova for 3 years now playing against Creighton. Those boys are unstoppable.

Ya know, I'm not going to make fun of Iowa's basketball team, other than their neanderthal-esque 'good' looks. Especially when our program hasn't had a fking winning record in 3 seasons. When I think of the facilities we have, we ARE NOT getting our money's worth.

bwhhahahahahah

#BigLeast

Sweet Sixteen Appearances Since 2014:

--Big East: 2
--Wisconsin: 3
How the same guys can come on Husker boards and rip us and our conference half a year and then be our pals the other half makes no sense. Apparently being a Jaysker means having no sense of loyalty to anything.

It is nice that they offer opportunities for concentration camp survivors though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT