ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa may have the KKK reputation…

Funny watching the Entitled Ones piss away the last possession because they expected to get bailed out by a call.

Throw up a 40-footer, miss by 8 feet, then flop to floor and beg for a call. Pleasantly surprised they didn't get it.

EDIT: Then Michigan does exactly the same thing. Guy loses the ball on the way up, throws his head back and cries for a call. Such a shame.

Last edited:
… but Wisconsin is THE whitest hoops team in America … crazy… should not notice that but hard to miss
Wow. Seems we had a thread about 15 years ago about race regarding MLK Day. In that 20 or 30 post thread I got the idea you were more or less colorblind. So I was a bit surprised to see you start this thread.

Wow. Seems we had a thread about 15 years ago about race regarding MLK Day. In that 20 or 30 post thread I got the idea you were more or less colorblind. So I was a bit surprised to see you start this thread.
Well, I try to be… but it seems to me to be just an odd thing….. not right or wrong… just pretty unusual in this day and age… sorry if I offended you… not my intent…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT