king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Stranger things have happened

Would match the single greatest feat in the history of Husker hoops

And I dare say it should be the expectation, not the exception

GBR

A- game by Nebraska today. They played really well. Iowa played a D+ game. Need to get that fixed, quick.
You won’t make it through the sweet 16. It’s a shame you didn’t bring in some help for the best player in the history of NCAA basketball (allegedly) in the off-season. You guys stingy with the NIL?

As long as we agree about volleyball.
True, where we hang banners, and you’re the worst team in the conference every single year.

But again, we’re happy that you’re filling that trophy case .

A- game by Nebraska today. They played really well. Iowa played a D+ game. Need to get that fixed, quick.
We beat ourselves. If we take the shot clock to 5 seconds instead of launching quick 3.

We got steam rolled down low and then get the ticky tack calls. Come to expect that.

Would have been sweet to have cost hawks 2 conference champion this season though. Oh well

Ncaa and next year

Reactions: arf_man
It's too easy with you folks.

Yes, going on another teams site gets them pissed off. You figure that out all by yourself genius? Are you so rock stupid that you think spitting in someone’s face shouldn’t get them riled up?

Typical iowa loser, spits in your face then says… “look how easy it is to piss you off”

Yes, going on another teams site gets them pissed off. You figure that out all by yourself genius? Are you so rock stupid that you think spitting in someone’s face shouldn’t get them riled up?

Typical iowa loser, spits in your face then says… “look how easy it is to piss you off”
I’m not pissed, I’m confused

Grown men actually care about this? To what end?

Reactions: V-Doub
There are people here who are emotionally invested in girls basketball?

Jesus

Volleyball was bad enough

I’m embarrassed for every one of you man-breasted estrogen producers

We used to win wars in this country. Now grown men talk shit about girls basketball.

Sad

They’re sick twisted people who don’t posses the intelligence to be self aware. Congress needs to put the rest of the country out of it’s misery and turn that embarrassment of a “state” into a new Great Lake. It’s the moral thing to do.

I’m not pissed, I’m confused

Grown men actually care about this? To what end?

I couldn’t give 2 shits about women’s basketball. But being in the presence of herky fans, regardless of context, is always unsettling. And they smell bad too…

I couldn’t give 2 shits about women’s basketball. But being in the presence of herky fans, regardless of context, is always unsettling. And they smell bad too…
Even that, who cares

In more than 2 years of extensive questioning of more than 2 dozen posters on either side, I have yet to hear a single anecdote of a physical confrontation - participated in or witnessed - between Nebraska and Iowa fans

Mostly it’s shared tailgates, watch parties, etc.

The “hate” on this board is mostly contrived by people who later admit to some sort of rooting interest for the other side at some point in time or an odd in-law or coworker at the crux of their feelings. There is no rivalry to speak of.

Last edited:
Happy for a Friday night game. Have a kid who really got into the Huskers this year and we'll have a little bonding time together. Contemplating pulling him from school if we have an early game in the NCAA tourney.

Happy for a Friday night game. Have a kid who really got into the Huskers this year and we'll have a little bonding time together. Contemplating pulling him from school if we have an early game in the NCAA tourney.

If you need to think longer than 5 seconds to contemplate pulling your son out of school for a Husker NCAA game, something is wrong with you. 😀

That’s because a Clarkeyes fan was out wondering around in the thread..
The thread was ill-timed due I guess to my ignorance on two fronts:

1. That the girls basketball tournament was taking place

And

2. That any red blooded American male cared about the girls basketball tournament taking place

Hand up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT