ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LOL

Nebraska fans knew there were huge question marks with this team and coach while the trash that is the Iowa fan base actually thought their team was a contender. Every Nebraska loss sucks for me, but yes watching Iowa fans come crashing back to reality takes a little of the suck away.

Iowa fans...your team is 0-2 but you think it is a great season.

And yes...you are 0-2.

NE is riding a 0-7 streak, and 1-9 the last decade against Iowa. Think about that for a while, lol.
I think that is the point. We don't think about it, Iowa fan can't stop thinking about it.

Your team is 0-2 but all you think about is Husker football.

Had I not put money on the unders of the ISU game yesterday, I would not have even known that game was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: cecilB
I think that is the point. We don't think about it, Iowa fan can't stop thinking about it.

Had I not put money on the unders of the ISU game yesterday, I would not have even known that game was going on.
Georgia Southern? LMAO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: IowaTaterHead

I don’t believe you. There is evidence to the contrary in your very one post

Iowa and Nebraska will battle for last place in the West this season. Those problems aren’t fixable in-season.

Iowa and Nebraska will battle for last place in the West this season. Those problems aren’t fixable in-season.
every b1g west offense is so bad we will easily outscore them while they trip over themselves

Nebraska should be the favorite to represent the West in Indy as things stand today

we have the best players by far and now that we're a B1G team we don't have to care about out of conference games (shouldn't even play them, they probably cost us money!). just win like 4 or 5 over the next 2 months and we're in.

every b1g west offense is so bad we will easily outscore them while they trip over themselves

Nebraska should be the favorite to represent the West in Indy as things stand today

we have the best players by far and now that we're a B1G team we don't have to care about out of conference games (shouldn't even play them, they probably cost us money!). just win like 4 or 5 over the next 2 months and we're in.
Rough night I see

Rough night I see
the only 2 teams one could argue for aside from NU and our high powered offense are minn & purdue and both are led by coaches who have already lost to frost (next to impossible) so they're no Einsteins

However our defense will make their offenses look great.

pelini did it (twice) and all he got was a 1-way ticket out of town

you iowegians are an odd bunch
How’d that go for ya? Ferentz can thank the Huskers for his tenure. The nation has seen what happens to programs when you fire coaches who win their division. The last thing any program wants to do is Nebraska themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IowaTaterHead
How’d that go for ya. Ferentz can thank the Huskers for his tenure. The nation has seen what happens to programs when you fire coaches who win their division.
your statue claim was very, very stupid

enjoy the season! ours has been over since Week 0, I'm sure yours is going exactly as expected

Have a feeling it's going to be the entire season battling on who has the worst team. B1G west is horrible this year and we're both at the bottom. You have a future though without Scott but we're stuck with BF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT