ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LOL

That offense
VagueGreatHornshark-max-1mb.gif

Hats off to ISU for ending the Hawkeyes 6 year ownership of them. Proud moment, though, listening to the announcers mention the Nebraska is currently in a 7 year losing streak and knowing it will likely be 8 years at the end of the season.

I understand why you would want to change your sunshine pumping of him now after years of embarrassing excuses for him.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
I understand why you would want to change your sunshine pumping of him now after years of embarrassing excuses for him.

I said the guy should have been fired last year. But why you decide to jump in the ISU/Iowa thread to trash Nebraska that I will never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: RothMatt
we are all winners in the B1G - $71M!

way more than big 12 (gross) and sun belt (lol!)

Big Ten Football! catch the fever!

Reactions: wld4hwks
Well, I’d rather have an Iowa win today, but I will GLADLY take the consolation prize. Thanks GS. Nice to see some offense today.

Reactions: Demoba
You think 8-4 is amazing and we aspire for something more. Neither is likely to achieve their aim.
I know. You fired Pelini for a 9 win season. Frost would have to win 50 straight games to catch up to even the winning percentage. We all respect those aspirations. Keep aiming for the moon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT