ADVERTISEMENT

More Iowa State, Iowa players charged in sports betting investigation

Good to see no mention of Aaron Uhlis in there. The reason he was held out of further action in Spain was this investigation. He is likely the starting point guard if he’s available.

Reactions: Laner2
Good to see no mention of Aaron Uhlis in there. The reason he was held out of further action in Spain was this investigation. He is likely the starting point guard if he’s available.
Odds are “he gone”. We signed another transfer guard who has played a bunch at Butler and Mizzou. He looks to me like he might be a better all around player.

so this is why iowa teams did'nt have a offense last year.

I was watching a you tube video of tenn linebackers letting a guy run by them, and the person made it sound like they may have been gambling too...

Odds are “he gone”. We signed another transfer guard who has played a bunch at Butler and Mizzou. He looks to me like he might be a better all around player.
I must have missed that and looks like we also added freshman forward Matar Diop. 6’5” Jarron “Boogie” Coleman played 3 years at Ball state, transferred to Mizzou for one year, then back to Ball State, and now here for his senior season. Lot of playing experience there and he doesn’t look terrible for Fred’s style.

Another year where on paper we don’t look bad, a lot of returning production and added players from winning teams. It should be 15 wins minimum or Fred’s gone.

I must have missed that and looks like we also added freshman forward Matar Diop. 6’5” Jarron “Boogie” Coleman played 3 years at Ball state, transferred to Mizzou for one year, then back to Ball State, and now here for his senior season. Lot of playing experience there and he doesn’t look terrible for Fred’s style.

Another year where on paper we don’t look bad, a lot of returning production and added players from winning teams. It should be 15 wins minimum or Fred’s gone.
I'm kind of wishing Coleman could have brought his head coach with him from Ball State. I think Michael Lewis will be a Power 5 coach in another couple of years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT