ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s best LB opts out

You are still upset about a kicker blowing kisses? That doesn’t even compare to what Dismuke was doing.

Thanks for posting this as I thought the exact same thing. That dude was talking crap the entire game.

Lol....iowa fans are soft....usually Wrassling folks are tough.....Huskers football players hurt their feelings....😢

It’s still a minor insignificant sport that few with the exception of a few hayseeds in Lincoln actually follow.
I live in IC (and I love the city) and I follow volleyball. In fact, I hope Vicki Brown turns around the Hawks' program. She's definitely better than Bond.

Thanks for posting this as I thought the exact same thing. That dude was talking crap the entire game.
Even after giving up 15 yards and a first down. That’s part of the culture that needs to change in order for Nebraska to be good again.

Lol at Iowa fans thinking they know what Nebraska needs to be “good again”.....iowa fans should look in the mirror and be honest with themselves about the reason Nebraska football dominates their head space. It’s been 5 seasons since iowa played in a game of significance and even longer since they’ve won one....

Reactions: WC_'sker
Lol at Iowa fans thinking they know what Nebraska needs to be “good again”.....iowa fans should look in the mirror and be honest with themselves about the reason Nebraska football dominates their head space. It’s been 5 seasons
since iowa played in a game of significance and even longer since they’ve won one....

Every game in the B1G is significant for me when Nebraska is playing..

Just saying.

Every game in the B1G is significant for me when Nebraska is playing..

Just saying.
Lol....true....I should’ve stated “national significance” ie conference championship and CFP games. In other words, until iowa wins a game of national significance they can keep their opinions about Nebraska football to themselves. There’s an entire board set up for Iowa fans to opine on all things Nebraska, that place is hawkeyereport.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT