ADVERTISEMENT

Portal LB trending N

Weird. Anyone else not see?
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

I don't buy it that NU is going after a transfer QB. I'm not saying that we're not in need of one. I don't see it as a top priority for a team that is sitting somewhere around 95-100 scholarship players as we speak and looking to add a couple more. And how good of a QB are you realistically going to get?

Reactions: CORNDOC
I don't buy it that NU is going after a transfer QB. I'm not saying that we're not in need of one. I don't see it as a top priority for a team that is sitting somewhere around 95-100 scholarship players as we speak and looking to add a couple more. And how good of a QB are you realistically going to get?
There are lots of guys out there who have 10+ starts or have seen action in 10 or more games, older guys, that know what college practice is like, what looking at film is like, that understand the demands of college sports. That would be a great help. They don't need to be a superstar but just a smart QB with some experience.

Not a top priority but if you could get the right on you have to do it.

Not a top priority but if you could get the right on you have to do it.
man a NIL walk on grad transfer QB with experience who wants to get a Masters degree would be a nice luxury to have in the room. Hopefully Longval will stick around. It will be interesting to watch him in the spring scrimmage. I hated that we lost Synek.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT