ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with A.D Trev

Financially NU is in great shape. Hope springs eternal thanks to cook, Rhule, Hoiberg, Manning, and Williams. Hopefully we can add bolt and revelle to that.

GOTTA WIN though to keep this train rolling 💪

Leaving for A&M?
If true this is crazy. I can't imagine it would be just for money because Nebraska also has deep pockets.

• Wow
Reactions: huntered
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
So who slides in? John Cook? That is who I thought may be a front runner before Trev, or will they actually go get a seasoned AD. Hopefully this isn't a domino effect with Rhule. Seemed like Rhule didn't love the admiral leaving, but was ok because of Trev. Now if Trev exits... Yikes.

Reactions: cavalot
Do we hope he does a Dana Altmann and changes mind??? Would he be accepted back???

Has officially signed an extension at NU? Is this just a ploy to get more out of NU?

He is taking the cash. No other reason really. Could be running from a huge lawsuit possibly too.

I bet he doubles his salary at a minimum.
Gonna get paid $4m a year? Does any ad make that kind of coin? I’m too lazy to look up

He should have blown up the South Stadium first. When he proposed that moronic idea (to modernize bathrooms?) the crowd on here thought it was brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT