ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Tweet Re-B1G Football

Dorothy Gale was desperate to believe she could get back home. She closed her eyes, tapped her ruby slippers together three times and there she was, back on a Dust Bowl farm in Kansas. Maybe if we all truly believe, it will happen.

acacbd0098d95c9f35d5c8411a800729.gif

No idea who this guy is, but I’m going to chose to believe it.

we have Frost pushing at first, then Day hopes in and so on. Now the Iowa’s players parents sending in letters and now the Husker parents and so on... Maybe with all this pushing from Iowa, the Huskers, OSU, PSU, Michigan, Illinois and so on.....maybe the BIG 10 is rethinking this. I mean, why not? If a team wants to play and is whiling to follow protocols and such, then they should be allowed. They are allowing teams to opt out of playing, they really should let teams chose to play too.

Husker parents drafting letter to Big Ten

“The group will join parents at Iowa, Ohio State and Penn State who have voiced their opposition in letters to the Big Ten leadership.

“We are drafting one as we speak and it will be released to social media sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening,” Glen Snodgrass, the father of Nebraska redshirt freshman Garrett Snodgrass, told Husker247 on Saturday afternoon.

As of Saturday afternoon, parents of nearly 60 Husker players are part of the group and organizers are hopeful to have parents of all 150 players by Sunday.

The group launched a Twitter account called the Nebraska Cornhusker Parents, which describes itself as “a group of University of Nebraska football player parents with the sole intent of positively supporting the Nebraska football team, players, and coaches.”

The Husker parents group will join a chorus of parents voices seeking more information from the Big Ten Conference, while also asking that the decision to postpone the fall season be reconsidered.”

O
Husker parents drafting letter to Big Ten

“The group will join parents at Iowa, Ohio State and Penn State who have voiced their opposition in letters to the Big Ten leadership.

“We are drafting one as we speak and it will be released to social media sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening,” Glen Snodgrass, the father of Nebraska redshirt freshman Garrett Snodgrass, told Husker247 on Saturday afternoon.

As of Saturday afternoon, parents of nearly 60 Husker players are part of the group and organizers are hopeful to have parents of all 150 players by Sunday.

The group launched a Twitter account called the Nebraska Cornhusker Parents, which describes itself as “a group of University of Nebraska football player parents with the sole intent of positively supporting the Nebraska football team, players, and coaches.”

The Husker parents group will join a chorus of parents voices seeking more information from the Big Ten Conference, while also asking that the decision to postpone the fall season be reconsidered.”
oh man will Desmond and Wilbon come unglued over the Nebraska parents letter, Desmond will be pushing them to get kick out of the USA

Big 10 can try to slap down Nebraska. But when OSU, Iowa, Michigan and the others join the fight, the brass will tuck and run.

I haven't heard from Wiscy. Their governor is a real fascist. I bet he tries to keep them locked down.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
Big 10 can try to slap down Nebraska. But when OSU, Iowa, Michigan and the others join the fight, the brass will tuck and run.

I haven't heard from Wiscy. Their governor is a real fascist. I bet he tries to keep them locked down.
Throw in Minnesota and Illinois what about the scary one from Michigan

The guy has been knighted by the Crown, if we can’t trust Sir Yacht as a source who on the internet can we trust? I’m assuming Yacht is his given name and not a fake moniker
Mr. Yacht, show some respect.

The most frustrating thing is how can they still be unsure if what to do? The situation hasn’t changed and bet the past month.. Such poor leadership...

that being said, can you imagine Wilbon and Coward, er, Howard if the Big10 reverses course? They won’t know how to backtrack fast enough...

maybe talking about losing 80-100 million dollars is a lot easier for each school than the reality of having to actually choke down that turd. especially, in light of all the other losses suffered.

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT